Maia Lumsden - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #16
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Maia Lumsden

doing well in teen bolton tourny. into semi.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #17
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Maia These are the type of results she should be having. She seems to play well indoors, winning Auray a couple years ago.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #18

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Through to the final after a 26 76 63 win over American Emma Higuchi. She faces Tornado Black in the final so I'd be surprised if she was victorious but a great week nevertheless!

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #19
country flag AS_Mitchell

AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice

Won the tournament!!

Beat Alicia Black (USA) 75 61 to win the singles at AEGON Junior International Teen Tennis

Well played Maia

AS_Mitchell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #20

That's a very impressive win for Maia against the hyped American.

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 07:17 AM   #21
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

superb win.
into TE top10

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM   #22

If I'm not mistaken that should put her at 3 in the TE rankings.

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #23

Into the third round at Tarbes. Plays the #1 seed but I actually feel she's the favourite.

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #24
country flag Maza1987

beat her in straights
could face tornado again if she wins her next round

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #25
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Tennis starlet Maia finds Mrs Murray is Andy to have around
Quote:
He [coach Toby Smith] said: “Maia is still quite young and she needs to tidy her game up. Once she does that she will not give away as many points.”

“She is a bit like Andy Murray was like at that age. She can do so many things with the ball. There was a lot of comment in Tarbes that she had the look of Murray about her on the court.”
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #26
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Maia in her development. Good to see someone else coming through. Time will tell though

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #27

Maia won her first ITF event in only her second attempt, defeating Lana Rush in three sets in the final.

Old May 12th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #28

Into the final at the grade 1 tennis europe event in Czech Republic, where she will face Gabriella Taylor. They are both really proving to be top tier players in their age group. Great to see.

Old May 13th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #29
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

@kwarneholland

"Congratulations Maia lumsden on an impressive u14 group 1 win in czech. Beating fellow brit gaby Taylor in the final 36 64 64."

Maia played a pro event (Edinburgh 10K qualies) between this and the ITF Junior win. Lost in the FQR after serving for the match.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #30
country flag Maza1987

Well done Maia.