Wickmayer vs M Sachez preview - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #1
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of
Wickmayer vs M Sachez preview

Yanina, I will be rooting my heart out for you, so remember Sanchez likes very short rallies, loves to pepper those drop shots and give you her slices. BE PREPARED for her tricks. Don't get caught to deep on the baseline because Sanchez loves to come to the net. Good luck Yanina!
is1531 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:41 AM   #2
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wickmayer vs M Sachez preview

do you think Wick is reading this board
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please goOudinUSA
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:43 AM   #3
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

It is Martinez Sanchez not M Sanchez
Remember that the first surname is more important
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM   #4
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lawd. That's going to be a gruntfest.
Yickmayer's grunt sounds like she's on the top of a rollercoaster about to plunge down with her WOOO-PEEE.
And Martinez Sanchez's grunt sounds like she has to take a nasty shit.

Honestly it's up to Wickmayer on who wins this match.
If she allows Martinez Sanchez to just hang in there then she's asking for trouble.
But if she takes it to her, which she's been doing most of this season, it should be over in two tight sets.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #5
country flag hingisGOAT

hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer... I'm kind of thinking/hoping she's the next big thing, she has the serve, forehand, backhand, athleticism, and mental toughness -- if that's not a complete package! Especially compared to the rest of her pathetic generation who seem to be good at half of those things at best. I hope she wins the whole thing.

-- Legend, shortly before crushing Vulturepova
hingisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #6
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

stop calling her Sanchez

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #7
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Who is M Sanchez????

Whatever, go Pepa!!!!!!
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #8
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN DIOS NI LEY View Post
Tomatelo con calma con su quja. No te preocupes, Sanchez va a perder to Wickmayer.
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #9
country flag is1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Who is M Sanchez????

Whatever, go Pepa!!!!!!
Who is Nicholas?
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #10
country flag is1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
stop calling her Sanchez
Jool, go to work.
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #11
country flag is1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingisGOAT View Post
Wickmayer... I'm kind of thinking/hoping she's the next big thing, she has the serve, forehand, backhand, athleticism, and mental toughness -- if that's not a complete package! Especially compared to the rest of her pathetic generation who seem to be good at half of those things at best. I hope she wins the whole thing.
She has the talent to win this tournament. She came close to beating Justine.
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #12
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Who is M Sanchez????

Whatever, go Pepa!!!!!!
Not even, who is M Sachez?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #13
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

MJMS leads 2-0 including that 6-0 6-4 dribbling
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #14
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN DIOS NI LEY View Post
Why does she use both? Is it the same as Nadal Parera?If it is why not use only Maria J. Martinez?
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #15
country flag is1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall View Post
Oh lawd. That's going to be a gruntfest.
Yickmayer's grunt sounds like she's on the top of a rollercoaster about to plunge down with her WOOO-PEEE.
And Martinez Sanchez's grunt sounds like she has to take a nasty shit.

Honestly it's up to Wickmayer on who wins this match.
If she allows Martinez Sanchez to just hang in there then she's asking for trouble.
But if she takes it to her, which she's been doing most of this season, it should be over in two tight sets.
Sanchez has a bag of tricks. Wickmayer must be sure she is prepared for all of them. Wickmayer is the better player, but she must keep Sanchez away from the net. It's time to show us what you have Yanina.