Shuai Fans Chat Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2006, 06:45 AM   #1
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Shuai Fans Chat Thread

Hi guys! I thought we could have this thread to just chat with each other about things un-related to our favorite girl.... just to chat amongst ourselves and get to know each other a little better....... what do you think?

I'd love to meet anyone of you........ next event I'll be at is Cincinnati. I guess most of you are in China though? I'm in the US, obviously.

Well, please say some things about yourselves!! Nice to meet you.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2006, 10:34 AM   #2
country flag GrassClay

GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all
fun
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag verawu

verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice verawu is just really nice
Hello!Everybody!~
verawu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by verawu
Hello!Everybody!~
I think u must be a relative of Vera Wang.
Just kidding.

Hi,all guys!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #5
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
yes, drake, i think most of the peng fans are from china.

i'll be at charleston next year. hopefully peng will come and get to the round of sixteen.
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #6
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Hi all ! I'm from Spain And u know... I like very much the way Shuai and other chinese girls play. They are my favourite players and I'm a big fan from them. If they play, a tournament is really exciting for me

I hope I can go to one Slam in the next years... it's one of my dreams. And see all of them. This year I will be able to see Jie & Zi in Madrid in the Championships. Next year will be a new WTA in Barcelona (Tier IV), I wish the come here... (I live in Barcelona) but really don't think so... (it's the week after RG... the same week as Birmingham ). I prefer they play higuer tournaments... but that week I would prefer they play the Tier IV

Anyway there are a lot of chances Madrid will held a mini-grand slam tournament in 2009. I also want to go to the Olympics in China (another dream). But I hope I can see Shuai before that !

I think 2007 will be definitely her year. I'm sure. Really can't wait for next season

Keep talking guys ! I'm going to bed just now. Today I was in ITF 75K in Barcelona. Tomorrow I will go again to see the semis. Today I saw players like Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Virginie Razzano, Eva Birnerova, Stephanie Foretz, Tathiana Garbin, Arantxa Parra, Laura Pous, Arancha Sanchez (tournament director). I really enjoyed ! It was my first time watching female tennis live (Already only saw man on Conde de Godo here in Barcelona). Like I said I will go to the YEC for all week

Godd nicght people ! see u tomorrow

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM   #7
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by verawu
Hello!Everybody!~
Hi... you are new! How did you find us?!?
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #8
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty&lt View Post
yes, drake, i think most of the peng fans are from china.

i'll be at charleston next year. hopefully peng will come and get to the round of sixteen.
I think I'll go back to Charleston next year...... I went in 2005 and liked the venue a lot.

Where do you stay?
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 09:20 AM   #9
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrygf
Hi all ! I'm from Spain And u know... I like very much the way Shuai and other chinese girls play. They are my favourite players and I'm a big fan from them. If they play, a tournament is really exciting for me

I hope I can go to one Slam in the next years... it's one of my dreams. And see all of them. This year I will be able to see Jie & Zi in Madrid in the Championships. Next year will be a new WTA in Barcelona (Tier IV), I wish the come here... (I live in Barcelona) but really don't think so... (it's the week after RG... the same week as Birmingham ). I prefer they play higuer tournaments... but that week I would prefer they play the Tier IV

Anyway there are a lot of chances Madrid will held a mini-grand slam tournament in 2009. I also want to go to the Olympics in China (another dream). But I hope I can see Shuai before that !

I think 2007 will be definitely her year. I'm sure. Really can't wait for next season

Keep talking guys ! I'm going to bed just now. Today I was in ITF 75K in Barcelona. Tomorrow I will go again to see the semis. Today I saw players like Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Virginie Razzano, Eva Birnerova, Stephanie Foretz, Tathiana Garbin, Arantxa Parra, Laura Pous, Arancha Sanchez (tournament director). I really enjoyed ! It was my first time watching female tennis live (Already only saw man on Conde de Godo here in Barcelona). Like I said I will go to the YEC for all week

Godd nicght people ! see u tomorrow
Are you having hot weather, or does it get cold for u in October?
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 07:15 PM   #10
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781
Are you having hot weather, or does it get cold for u in October?
By the moment, still hot weather. But nights are more cold than a few weeks ago ! Cold time is coming !

Today it was a lot of sunny. I was again in the ITF watching the semis. And then later I was playing tennis I'm very tired ! I'm gonna rest a little. Let's see if today is any good movie on TV. Or maybe I will go to the videoclub. I have to say I saw recently "V for vendetta", and I really liked it !!! If you have any chance, watch it. I'm sure you will enjoy it !

Next days "Pan's Labyrinth" will be on sales. I want to go the cinema to watch it. It seems a good movie, and exciting Btw, what are ur favourite movies ?

Take care people

This seems a tennis player blog from WTA

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:51 PM   #11
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Hi all

Adry just told me about this thread so I thought I should join it I've been a Shuai fan for a long time now.As a Monica Seles fan I'm very interested in every player with 2 handed both sides style,but I have to tell Shuai is for me the best one of them all with a big difference.When she's on and dominating she clearly reminds me of Monica

As for me,I'm from Spain,29,I've been following tennis since 1989.I've been to only one tourney (Fed Cup final 1995,that was a long time ago) but I'm going again to YEC this year I don't think I'll see Shuai anytime soon if she doesn't come to Spain I can't afford travelling to tourneys abroad.Well maybe I should consider french ones...I'd love to go to Roland Garros one year Other than tennis my interests are books,movies,rock music,learning languages (but not chinese for the moment,too difficult and I'm already sttruggling with russian),travelling and animals.

I'll think about my favourite movies and will post them later,Adry

It's nice to meet you all
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 05:22 PM   #12
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,Veronika!
I love a movie has something to do with your name.it's called "La Double vie de Véronique" directed by Kieslowski.I hope you've heard of it.
It's a fantastic stroy about two same named girls' destiny.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #13
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrison
Hi,Veronika!
I love a movie has something to do with your name.it's called "La Double vie de Véronique" directed by Kieslowski.I hope you've heard of it.
It's a fantastic stroy about two same named girls' destiny.

I will find that movie. Sounds good to me! The type I like.

I also work with a lady called Veronica in Puerto Rico. I haven't met her yet but we work together by phone and netmeeting.
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 05:11 AM   #14
country flag drake3781

Veronica: are you from Barcelona too?

Where are you and Adry staying in Madrid?

Do you know which is the players' hotel?

Hope you have fun! I thought about going because I can take a vacation from work that week. And I've never been to Spain. But there isn't any player I really want to see there, except Yan/Zheng doubles.
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #15
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold
Hey folks,
Count me in!! I am right now in LA and probably I'll stay here for quite a while
I applied for the volunteer positions in US series here but I was not able to make it
I'll apply again for the next year and hopefully I'll see Shuai plays here
I went to RG in 2005 and it was already SF there so I could not find a ticket but I did manage to trespass with my friend and we watched a Junior's double for free. Haaah! Also took some pics on the court which is not allowed. Unfortunately, I only saw the main stadium covered with huge canvas. Do you guys remember Shuai almost kicked out Davenport at that GS? So close.
Anyways, great to know you guys!!! And Drake, we may go for some tournament together if possible!!!
zhangxian22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote