Spunk in Tennis OUtfits - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 08:25 PM   #1
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all
Spunk in Tennis OUtfits

I was doing some research on womens tennis outfits and I actually was looking for some cute outfits to purchase and this question came about. Who actually brought Spunk into women's tennis outfits?

I believe Anna Kournikova, The Williams Sisters {Serena & Venus} and Maria Sharapova has helped to bring some spunk into women's tennis outfits. What do you say?
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:10 PM   #2
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spunk in Tennis OUtfits

From what I heard Evert was doing the same at her time, at least that's what I heard...but I agree that Kournikova, sharapova and the Williams are the one who truly made it

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:00 AM   #3
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

an unfortunate use of the word spunk, which has several meanings!
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:07 AM   #4
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
an unfortunate use of the word spunk, which has several meanings!
This, I was like WHERE?!

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:39 AM   #5
country flag Mastodon

Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold

I was gonna mention the other meaning. but I didn't want to lower the tone.
Mastodon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 11:39 AM   #6
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I thought this was a thread for laundry advice.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 02:13 PM   #7
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought this was another radek thread.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:14 PM   #8
country flag wael choc

wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all wael choc is a name known to all

I thought...
wael choc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:39 PM   #9
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Just wear white...problem solved.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote