Live streams for today´s IW matches, does anyone know? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #1
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Live streams for today´s IW matches, does anyone know?

Will we be able to watch some matches from today???

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live streams for today´s IW matches, does anyone know?

No.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #3
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumpnovic View Post
Will we be able to watch some matches from today???
You can get matches on Saturday from round 2 until the end. All these matches coming up now through Friday are lousy matches anyway.
is1531 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #4
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Na, streaming starts saturday as said above. And I agreed with is1531 as well, these matches going up to saturday are just boring.
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #5
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is1531 View Post
You can get matches on Saturday from round 2 until the end. All these matches coming up now through Friday are lousy matches anyway.
You're not a real tennis fan. Matches not involving high ranked players are not lousy

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:01 PM   #6
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

i would bet you any money the order of play for stadium 1 today is more competative than what we will see on the same court on Saturday, true wta fans would rather watch todays play!
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #7
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

I wanna watch most of the matches today have to follow live scores just instead

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #8
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

will have to watch Man United humiliate Milan instead
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

dokic vs. dushevina is on today. i'd like to see that one...
empressionist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday's 2pm match will be on ES, may be the first Streaming...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #11
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos.rs View Post
dokic vs. dushevina is on today. i'd like to see that one...
Agreed.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #12
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BournemouthBoy View Post
will have to watch Man United humiliate Milan instead
beckham back at old trafford

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #13
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Real examples of bloody tennis fans saying all of these early matches are lousy shit rubbish whatever. Sounds like buggers who spout off on the radio, saying "I only watch the tennis from the quarter finals on, that's when it gets interesting"
Some great matchups today that I would like to watch.
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM   #14
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Sick of t.t.c.! atp atp atp..Gosh!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #15
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

All we can do is bitch about it every season!
It's borring if you are not tennis fan.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote