What do you wear when you play tennis? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM   #46
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you wear when you play tennis?

I love the polo shirts from Nike. I think they look nice on me and they're comfy too.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 04:43 AM   #47
country flag UltimateAmelie

UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice UltimateAmelie is just really nice

I wear climacool adidas shorts and adidas climacool t-shirts (usually red).
I guess that's my Canada side.
As for shoes, I wear Adidas Barricade yellow/black.
UltimateAmelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #48
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all

I do love Puma gears. Racer back tops are very hot and shorts does it for me.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #49
country flag Costagirl

Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice

i love this thread actually. I am 5.0 30something player/teaching pro...i see it all on the courts. I typically play in skirt, barricade, and street graphic T or tank....
I sometimes laugh when people spend so much on the technical properties marketers drill into us to pay more for their product. The fact is many of don't play to the level of needing breathability, moisture wicking, coolmax, quick dry. And so many times the big manufactures look the same or are boring. So, I just roll on my own and try to lend a little of my own 'flavor' out on the court. Long live street & sport mixed!!
www.costagirl.com
Costagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #50
country flag Costagirl

Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice Costagirl is just really nice

oh ya i do love me some puma or adidas originals tees!
Costagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 01:46 AM   #51
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

I take the Bethanie Mattek-Sand approach to tennis wear, short shorts and a tank.
Of course the short shorts are Wilson and the tank is Diesel.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #52
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

In my perfect world I would love to play in Adidas, Adidas and Adidas Y3. And also Yonex, very nice quality clothing.
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #53
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

I wear clothes that tennis players don't usually wear.
I am a bit of a weirdo. I like to play in black xxxl jumpers and bright coloured shorts.
When I liked wearing brands (when I thought that's what made a tennis player) I wore nike but I think it is pointless it didn't make me play better tennis. I just got back from tennis about 3 hours ago and I haven't got changed (lazy) I'll take a photo of what I am wearing.
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #54
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

I mostly wear Nike - but I can't stand the crap they're making nowadays so I wear the old Maria Sharapova dresses. I've been blessed with her figure so they fit me great. I wear the 3 quarter length fall Nike shirts in the winter and black leggings that stop below my knees with a skirt or shorts over them. During the summer I wear nothing but shorts, skirts, and dresses (for tournaments).
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 02:40 AM   #55
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
>During the summer I wear nothing but shorts, skirts, and dresses (for tournaments).
>I wear nothing but shorts, skirts, and dresses
>I wear nothing but shorts, skirts
>Nothing but shorts and skirts

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 02:12 PM   #56
country flag nikole

nikole is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipsed~ View Post
I usually wear old t-shirts and basketball shorts.

I tried getting into dry fit shirts that is made for tennis, but I find that when you start sweating the smell becomes pretty potent. Not sure why, but in any case I avoid wearing them.
NIKE from top to bottom, but I am a proud owner of Prince jogging bottoms that I wear if it is freezing cold with my big fat Nike comfy hoodie! (It has been stupidly cold in UK and our tennis hall does not have a heating) I actually considered wearing a glove on the hand not holding tennis racket, but that was playing havoc with my ball toss...

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #57
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

For tournaments and matches, Nike. Mostly Vika's Line.
For training...Nike as well, with track suit pants
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #58
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I wear my normal clothes lol Boardshorts and tshirt lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #59
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I would definately love to play tennis naked, you know you just lock yourself on an indoors tennis court and that's it

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #60
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Adidas Shirts and Jako shorts
Shirts in red, blue, black and yellow/orange

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote