Your dream courts to play on - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Your dream courts to play on

Which are some of your dream courts to play on?

You know, the feeling when you get on a court with amazing surroundings...at the perfect time of the day...or just great surface...it can be a Grand slam or it can be a club court with mountains all around it...It can be on top of Burj-al-arab, where Fed and Agassi played. It can also be your own idea where to build a tennis court.

I know that sometimes I would travel only to experience different courts and atmospheres that go along with the act of tennis... I love that, do you?
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #2
country flag Sorismentalcoach

Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice Sorismentalcoach is just really nice
Re: Your dream courts to play on

Hello. Oh this is a really good idea of a topic.
I just dream only to play on the holy grass courts of Wimbledon alongside a big audience and one day, winning the whole thingy...
Courts I already played on in Pieterlen/SUI were special: the court was really not like the others: crooked, not 100% straight and this in Switzerland where you foreigners believe everything is perfect hehe I also had to laugh hard!!!

My former club TC Sporting Derendingen has 6 indoor courts in blue colour with joint-friendly surface. There, already WTA stars Margalita Chakhnashvili and Oksana Kalashnikova, Belinda Bencic and many others have played, just to name a few. Every year in December, Silvester Cup takes place in Derendingen/Canton Solothurn near the town of Solothurn, a top event, with prize money for the really good players...

Now I am in TC am Homberg Wangen bei Olten. The sports complex lies idyllic in the "suburbs" of Olten, biggest town of Canton Solothurn. We have different courts, an event named "Open Elite", a player bourse (you can search for players) - yeah and we have a club house... In the first year you pay only 200 CHF as an adult.

TC Olten, where I make 1 year of a creative break (in my hometown), has two complexes: 1st one in the Schöngrund with 4 clay courts and in the Gheid with 2 courts belonging to us and 3 are reserved for the other club, the TC Sunlight Olten. Hmmmm, just to name a few. To know more visit: www.tcolten.ch
Sorismentalcoach is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #3
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Claycourts in France (prefer Loire valley areas) on a large estate with a lot of trees (or next to a forest) like in the film A Good Year.
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #4
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

I would give five years off my life to play three sets on Centre Court at Wimbledon.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #5
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Those tennis courts in Monte Carlo on the sea shore with crystal clear blue water surrounded by mountains and hills with cypresses and other Mediterranean trees

I don't prefer clay though, I would also love to play on grass courts here
http://busseltontennisclub.com.au/wp...lub-House1.jpg

Nothing can be better than playing tennis near the seaside with fresh breeze
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

The fresh crisp grass courts of wimbledon after a heavy week of rain and growth. Delicious.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:33 AM   #7
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post
Those tennis courts in Monte Carlo on the sea shore with crystal clear blue water surrounded by mountains and hills with cypresses and other Mediterranean trees

I don't prefer clay though, I would also love to play on grass courts here
http://busseltontennisclub.com.au/wp...lub-House1.jpg

Nothing can be better than playing tennis near the seaside with fresh breeze
I heard that this isn't even in Monte Carlo? But I agree that whole French-Italian riviera region is just beautiful. Wouldn't mind playing on a court on the coast in the Cinque Terre region also. So beautiful.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #8
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

This one looks pretty good: http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Editor...g10031_668.jpg

Or this one : http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tcjKDXZnvZG6Vj

In the middle of the sea would be nice, but Monte Carlo comes close
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #9
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Here
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #10
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

So barren and isolated. Imagine how windy it would be.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #11
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Idc, it'd be awesome.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #12
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Here:

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #13
country flag Zoran :)

Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice

New York-Arthur Ashe
Zoran :) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #14
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to play on a very fast indoor court anywhere in the world. I played on the fastest court available here and it did magic for my game.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #15
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I know it sounds cliche but Arthur Ashe Stadium Maybe one day though even if I do get routined by Nadal or Djokovic. (although by that time they will both probably be retired )

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote