Daughter moving to Arizona... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #1
country flag PlayByPlay

PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all PlayByPlay is a name known to all
Daughter moving to Arizona...

Hi ladies,

I have a daughter starting grad school at the University of Arizona in the fall. She's an avid tennis player and I wanted to see if there were any other tennis fans out there she can practice with when she moves? I'd love to have her meet some people virtually before her big move. She's kind of nervous.

Also, any suggestions on where she can live off campus by the school? She pretty much has her mind made up about not living on campus. I found this website, which lists University of Arizona apartments: http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartm...ity-of-Arizona

Let me know if you know of any other resources that could be of help.

Thanks!