Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:21 PM   #16
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread

I've been to St Petersbourg,Moscow and Novgorod,I like St Petersbourg the best but every city has something special.

so now that Marat is retired,who is your favourite player,Nena?

Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #17
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
Nice thread!

My name is Daniëlle and im from The Netherlands.. Am watchin tennis since 1990 or something..
Been followin Alisa since 2002..
And saw her play for the first time in 2003, at Roland Garros for Juniors.. She was playing Dubois (won) and Gojnea (lost).. And I was impressed, coz she was only 13..

And vero, it was Antwerp where she lost to Justine, and that was the 3rd time I saw her play live after RG2003..

I live in Amsterdam by the way
I bet you are the longest time Alisa fan here

Amsterdam is such a nice city! I loved it
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:27 PM   #18
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I like to watch Nadal, Verdasco and Novak... I really love to watch Spanish tennis player!

Wow, you've been in Moscow and St. Petersbourg! I have family there, so I'm planing to go soon!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #19
country flag Bероника

I only like Nadal from the ones you named
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #20
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a Moscow travel guide today! I have a weakness for buying loads of travel guides even if I don't intend on going there

What does everyone do on here? I'm a student and I work part-time too

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #21
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I go into high school, senior year... Preparing for the university...
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #22
country flag Nena_xxx

Old Mar 12th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #23
country flag Nena_xxx

Old Mar 12th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #24
country flag Nena_xxx

Old Mar 12th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #25
country flag Nena_xxx

Old Mar 13th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #26
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

What do you want to study?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #27
country flag Nena_xxx

I was thinking about english and literature or medicine...
What do you study?
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #28
country flag Bероника

Oh I also buy travel guides even when I'm not going to the place

I'm a translator and french teacher.Also I'm studying russian language since some years now,but it's difficult and requires a lot of studying.
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #29
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
I was thinking about english and literature or medicine...
What do you study?
I'm studying history

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #30
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Oh I also buy travel guides even when I'm not going to the place

I'm a translator and french teacher.Also I'm studying russian language since some years now,but it's difficult and requires a lot of studying.
Do you teach yourself Russian or do you take classes? I would love to learn Russian but I don't really have the time to do it.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: