Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:29 PM   #196
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I went to the tennis today, which was really cool! It was my first ATP tournament and I really enjoyed it and I have a lot of photos etc to share when I return I was a bit disappointed Gonzalez and Verdasco weren´t playing (I forgot ATP tournaments still operates the BYE system) but I really enjoyed myself.

Off to Santander tomorrow, staying overnight then I will be on the ferry on Thursday and back home on Friday!

Wow, you really enjoy your time!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM   #197
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
I've only been to women's or combined tournaments.

Who did you watch?

How long will the trip to Santander take?
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Here's a map of Spain - for some inexplicable reason, it almost took 11 hours

I saw;
First set of Gimeno-Traver vs. Monaco
Last game of Navarro vs. Cuevas
All of Chardy vs. Montanes (except the first game of the second set)
Most of the second set of Hewitt vs. Ilhan
First set of Melzer vs. Lapentti
Most of the second set of Zverev vs. Stakhovsky
The second half of the second set of Almagro vs. Greul
Bits of Robredo vs. Bolelli, Gulbis vs. Luczak and Lopez vs. Dolgopolov Jr.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM   #198
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Here's a map of Spain - for some inexplicable reason, it almost took 11 hours
That's insane
Quote:
I saw;
First set of Gimeno-Traver vs. Monaco
Last game of Navarro vs. Cuevas
All of Chardy vs. Montanes (except the first game of the second set)
Most of the second set of Hewitt vs. Ilhan
First set of Melzer vs. Lapentti
Most of the second set of Zverev vs. Stakhovsky
The second half of the second set of Almagro vs. Greul
Bits of Robredo vs. Bolelli, Gulbis vs. Luczak and Lopez vs. Dolgopolov Jr.
That's a lot of tennis
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #199
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I like to wander when I go to tennis events, unless one of my favourites is playing, such as Chardy which is why I watched his match in his entirety.

I really enjoyed the ATP event but in terms of viewing, I think I preferred the WTA tournament (they aren't held at the same complex). From what I gather, the ATP event is quite a prestigious social event and you got the feeling a lot of people just turned out to be seen, while the WTA event was so laid back.

The WTA event was so cool because you saw all of the players milling around and unlike the ATP event, they didn't try and separate the players from the general public. When I arrived on the first day, Meghannn Shaughnessy was in front me getting her accreditation and she was chatting to Monica Niculescu for a bit. I also saw MJMS and LDL relaxing after a workout and during the rain delay, virtually all of the players were hanging around in the lobby. Andrea Petkovic and Tatjana Malek were standing opposite me, Niculescu and Alexandra Dulgheru were sitting near me as well and Flavia Pennetta (who surprising turned up, albeit not to play), was chatting with Tax Garbin, Schiavone and Dulko for a while.

I spent most of that period trying to draw up the confidence to ask for photographs but I eventually chickened out and spent the metro ride back to my hotel lamented my lack of self esteem

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:49 AM   #200
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Anyway, here at my photos from Barcelona - finally

Shvedova photos;

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #201
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Cirstea;

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #202
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I spent most of that period trying to draw up the confidence to ask for photographs but I eventually chickened out and spent the metro ride back to my hotel lamented my lack of self esteem
I chickened out from asking Pavlyuchenkova for a pic the first time that i saw her in Brisbane this year, but I got one the next day
Quote:
Anyway, here at my photos from Barcelona - finally

Shvedova photos;

Thanks for the pics!
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #203
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Makiri;

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #204
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Pics are great!!!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:36 PM   #205
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Thought this thread could do with a bump. How is everyone?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:45 PM   #206
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!
Im good.. Im only really busy /w my last yr of college.. Thats why im not posting much..
And last week I went to London /w my class, it was fun and interesting..

And how r u?

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 03:06 PM   #207
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Ooh, I was in London on Saturday! Did you enjoy yourself and what did you do?

I'm quite well thanks. I'm just busy with university work at the moment. I'm trying to plan my dissertation.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 08:48 PM   #208
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Pff, my foot and legs.. kaput..

Went to:
British Museum
Museum of London (loved it!)
Tate Modern
Victoria & Albert
National Portrait Gallery
Hampton Court Palace
St. Paul
Monument
Museum of Croydon
DANA centre of the Science Museum
Science Museum
Dennis Sever's House
Saw:
Tower Bridge
London Eye
Westminster Abbey
Palace of Westminster (parliament house)

@dead

but like you anyway
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 11:15 AM   #209
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Wow! Is that all.

Did you go on the London Eye?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM   #210
country flag Jodie

No, I didn't get on.. the queue was too big

but like you anyway