Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #181
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
Travelling a rain don't mix That could be good

Have you been to Park Guell?
Yes, I went to Park Guell on the first day. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed when I was looking at photos online but when I got there, I was amazed by it! I went as the sun was setting too and it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
omg Steven such a bad timing for that volcano thing to happen.I hope at least it has not ruined your holidays.Sometimes I like to joke when on holidays that I wish to miss my flight to stay some more days,but I realize it must not be funny when something like this happens
Thanks Veronika I know - it sucks I seem to pick the worst times to go away (Paris in December and I was stranded at the airport because of the snow!)

I was a bit down in the dumps yesterday but I have cheered up now because I am lucky I can get back to the UK via ferry from Santander. I rang my uncle and aunt this evening and my aunt's boss is on Malaga and can't get a flight out until the 27th April Likewise, some American people in my hotel are stuck too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #182
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
at my home it's sunny
Lepo vreme u Beogradu
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Yes, I went to Park Guell on the first day. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed when I was looking at photos online but when I got there, I was amazed by it! I went as the sun was setting too and it was
I also really liked it . I think that the dragon fountain had been vandalised just before I was there .
Quote:
I was a bit down in the dumps yesterday but I have cheered up now because I am lucky I can get back to the UK via ferry from Santander. I rang my uncle and aunt this evening and my aunt's boss is on Malaga and can't get a flight out until the 27th April Likewise, some American people in my hotel are stuck too.
The people sitting next to my sister on the Eurostar from Brussels to London took a taxi from Berlin to Brussels
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #183
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

^^A British comedian (John Cleese) was forced to take a taxi from Oslo to Brussels! It cost 6000 euros!

I went to Barcelona aquarium this evening - the penguins were so cool! At the moment, I'm sitting in the bar in my hotel with a bottle of red wine so I guess things could be worse

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #184
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^A British comedian (John Cleese) was forced to take a taxi from Oslo to Brussels! It cost 6000 euros!
I heard about that

6000 euros
Quote:
I went to Barcelona aquarium this evening - the penguins were so cool! At the moment, I'm sitting in the bar in my hotel with a bottle of red wine so I guess things could be worse
Yep, things could definitely be worse
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #185
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Luckily I'm not travelling at the moment
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #186
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lepo vreme u Beogradu

Al zato sad pada kisa... I mnogo, al mnogo je hladno...

When will I be able to see your photos from Barcelona, Steven??? I'm excited to see them!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 03:06 PM   #187
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
I guess that you spoke too soon

When is the rain expected to clear?
Quote:
When will I be able to see your photos from Barcelona, Steven??? I'm excited to see them!
Co-signed!
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #188
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guess that you spoke too soon

When is the rain expected to clear?Co-signed!
i think never...
just joking, they say that i'll have to wait until the end of april...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #189
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
i think never...
just joking, they say that i'll have to wait until the end of april...
That's a long time to wait

I was in Belgrade one summer and the weather was beautiful and hot . Of course, I've also been there in winter, which wasn't much fun. Walking across Brankov most when it's snowing and windy =
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #190
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:

Well, I would say when I get back from Barcelona but my laptop decided to break this morning () so it will probably be longer It was working perfectly when I was posting from the bar last night and now it ainīt doing anything. I hope I can retrieve some of the photos which I uploaded on the first and second day

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #191
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Well, I would say when I get back from Barcelona but my laptop decided to break this morning () so it will probably be longer It was working perfectly when I was posting from the bar last night and now it ainīt doing anything. I hope I can retrieve some of the photos which I uploaded on the first and second day
I hope that bottle of red wine didn't end up all over your keyboard
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #192
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
I hope that bottle of red wine didn't end up all over your keyboard
No, donīt worry - I didnīt!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:20 PM   #193
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
No, donīt worry - I didnīt!
Phew!

How did you spend today?
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:39 PM   #194
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Phew!

How did you spend today?
I went to the tennis today, which was really cool! It was my first ATP tournament and I really enjoyed it and I have a lot of photos etc to share when I return I was a bit disappointed Gonzalez and Verdasco werenīt playing (I forgot ATP tournaments still operates the BYE system) but I really enjoyed myself.

Off to Santander tomorrow, staying overnight then I will be on the ferry on Thursday and back home on Friday!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM   #195
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
I went to the tennis today, which was really cool! It was my first ATP tournament and I really enjoyed it and I have a lot of photos etc to share when I return I was a bit disappointed Gonzalez and Verdasco werenīt playing (I forgot ATP tournaments still operates the BYE system) but I really enjoyed myself.
I've only been to women's or combined tournaments.

Who did you watch?
Quote:
Off to Santander tomorrow, staying overnight then I will be on the ferry on Thursday and back home on Friday!
How long will the trip to Santander take?

Last edited by Epigone : Apr 20th, 2010 at 09:55 PM.