Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2010, 08:25 PM   #166
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
How was in Barcelona? Tell us everything!!!!!
I can't wait to see those pics from all three!
Well, because of the stupid volcano eruption, I wasnīt able to catch my flight and I canīt fly out until Sunday so Iīm stranded in Barcelona at the moment As much as I like Barcelona, I just want to get home now!

Apart from that, it was incredible! The best part was taking a air-tram across Montjuic because the views were incredible! It was a very clear day and you could see for miles! The Gothic Quarter is really cool too and Iīve visited a lot of the art museums as well, which have been really interesting - especially the contemporary art museum!

Iīm a bit out of the loop so why isnīt Alisa playing in Charleston? Still injured?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #167
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Well, because of the stupid volcano eruption, I wasnīt able to catch my flight and I canīt fly out until Sunday so Iīm stranded in Barcelona at the moment As much as I like Barcelona, I just want to get home now!
I think that my sister is stuck in Munich at the moment because of the volcano
Quote:
Apart from that, it was incredible! The best part was taking a air-tram across Montjuic because the views were incredible! It was a very clear day and you could see for miles! The Gothic Quarter is really cool too and Iīve visited a lot of the art museums as well, which have been really interesting - especially the contemporary art museum!
I didn't do any of that stuff
Quote:
Iīm a bit out of the loop so why isnīt Alisa playing in Charleston? Still injured?
Yeah, its seems that way...

link
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #168
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Still in Barcelona I have booked a ferry from Santander on Thursday but I might try to travel by train.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #169
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

It's a real mess

My sister will have to take a train from Munich to Brussels this afternoon, stay overnight, then take the Eurostar to London tomorrow afternoon.

Can you visit Valencia or somewhere like that?
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #170
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
It's a real mess

My sister will have to take a train from Munich to Brussels this afternoon, stay overnight, then take the Eurostar to London tomorrow afternoon.

Can you visit Valencia or somewhere like that?
It absolutely sucks! I was meant to be flying with Ryanair tomorrow but that has been cancelled and there wonīt be any flights until Monday at the very, very earliest and either way, we wonīt be given priority so it will probably be Wednesday until I get another flight. Apparently all the trains to Paris are full up as well until Tuesday. I think I may as well stay in Barcelona until Wednesday, travel to Santander and stay overnight to catch the ferry on Thursday.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:26 PM   #171
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

I hope that you won't run out of money

Where are you staying in Barcelona?
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #172
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
I hope that you won't run out of money

Where are you staying in Barcelona?
Donīt worry, I wonīt run out of money (I work part-time so I have my savings ) and I have my Granddadīs credit card too. I also have travel insurance and Ryanair have also said they will reimburse me.

Iīm staying in the same hotel I was at earlier in the week (in the Gothic Quarter).

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #173
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Donīt worry, I wonīt run out of money (I work part-time so I have my savings ) and I have my Granddadīs credit card too. I also have travel insurance and Ryanair have also said they will reimburse me.
That's good to hear
Quote:
Iīm staying in the same hotel I was at earlier in the week (in the Gothic Quarter).
Such a nice area

How is the weather?
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 01:07 PM   #174
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Itīs been okay. Iīve had about two days of nice weather (yesterday and Sunday) but the rest of the time it has been cloudy (very wet on Monday).

I think I will be going to the ATP event next week

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #175
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Itīs been okay. Iīve had about two days of nice weather (yesterday and Sunday) but the rest of the time it has been cloudy (very wet on Monday).
Travelling a rain don't mix
Quote:
I think I will be going to the ATP event next week
That could be good

Have you been to Park Guell?
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #176
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

To be honest, the rain actually wasnīt that heavy on Monday but it was enough to cancel the tennis. It has been cloudy but itīs been quite bright at the same time.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #177
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

omg Steven such a bad timing for that volcano thing to happen.I hope at least it has not ruined your holidays.Sometimes I like to joke when on holidays that I wish to miss my flight to stay some more days,but I realize it must not be funny when something like this happens
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #178
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

wow this thread is quite busy even though Alisa is not playing
and yes volcanic ash sucks. Two days ago it was said that volcanic ash will come to my city, so I had been waiting for it for the whole evening from the window of my room but saw nothing The airport was still closed though.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #179
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

^lol, the sky here (amsterdam) is very very blue, already 3 days in a row

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #180
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

at my home it's sunny
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote