Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #151
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa's Wonderland wonderful off-topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
I had also read a lot of black legends about safety in Moscow before going,but I didn't have any problem there and did not felt unsafe.I had my mp3 stolen in Madrid metro first time I was there,and nobody stole me anything and I used metro in Moscow a lot.So from my experience it was not unsafe,maybe someone who's had bad experiences there feels different.

Only the first weekend + monday (and maybe tuesday too) for Madrid tournament that's when you can see all the players still there.
Is Madrid a Saturday start again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
I've been to Moscow three times (my last trip there was last September) and I didn't feel unsafe. I was more worried about the police than anything else
I thought this would be the case

My guidebook said all sorts of weird things such as 'avoid speaking too loudly in a foreign language' and 'one of the best ways to avoid attention is to buy a Russian newspaper and carry it tucked under your arm.'

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #152
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post

My guidebook said all sorts of weird things such as 'avoid speaking too loudly in a foreign language' and 'one of the best ways to avoid attention is to buy a Russian newspaper and carry it tucked under your arm.'

I was just careful about where I took pictures and made sure that the area was clear of police
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #153
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is Madrid a Saturday start again?

Yes,according to website first round starts on saturday (for Madrid)
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #154
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I always like to go to the first round of tournaments - I don't trust most of my faves to last more than one round

I'm looking forward to Wimbledon already - ground passes between Tuesday and Thursday And I'm going for qualifying!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #155
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

When do you go in Barcelona? Are you excited?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #156
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

that's also the reason why I go at the start of the tournament,you get to see more players and everybody is still there
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 09:33 PM   #157
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
When do you go in Barcelona? Are you excited?
I leave my hometown of Plymouth in about eight hours so I'm off to bed very soon but I'm very excited now! It's my first time to Barcelona

I'm happy to take any photo or video requests as well! I think I'll be going on Monday and Tuesday but because the weather looks a bit dodgy for Monday, I might do Tuesday and Wednesday instead

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #158
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I leave my hometown of Plymouth in about eight hours so I'm off to bed very soon but I'm very excited now! It's my first time to Barcelona
Enjoy your trip!
Quote:
I'm happy to take any photo or video requests as well! I think I'll be going on Monday and Tuesday but because the weather looks a bit dodgy for Monday, I might do Tuesday and Wednesday instead
Could you please get some pics/videos of Kirilenko and Shvedova if you see them?

Oh, and talk to Petkovic if you get a chance. She seems to be hilarious .
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #159
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow... I'm jealous...
Could you take videos and photos of Sorana Cirstea? I'm her big, HUGE fan so could you take a lot of them for me?
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 04:43 PM   #160
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

I have lots of photos and videos of Kirilenko, Shvedova and Cirstea

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #161
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous of your travel plans
This year I won't be able to travel as much as I want
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #162
country flag Nena_xxx

Quote:
How was in Barcelona? Tell us everything!!!!!
I can't wait to see those pics from all three!
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #163
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
This year I won't be able to travel as much as I want
Ditto

However, I was saying the same thing at the this time last year, then I ended up visiting Russia, France, Italy, Bosnia and Serbia in September/October
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #164
country flag Nena_xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone View Post
However, I was saying the same thing at the this time last year, then I ended up visiting Russia, France, Italy, Bosnia and Serbia in September/October

wow! you really traveled a lot!
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #165
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
wow! you really traveled a lot!
Yes , but the scary thing is that it was the shortest (both in terms of countries visited and time spent) of my four trips to Europe

If I'm going to travel all the way from Australia and spend so much money doing it, I want to see lots of things