Tennis Forum banner

Starting anew in Indian Wells!

4K views 124 replies 12 participants last post by  Bероника 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I thought I'd try my luck at starting a thread as Sveta hasn't had a good start to 2010. She can play well here, reaching the final in 07 and 08. It's time to make one extra push and get the title! She plays really well outdoors and I think she's the top seed ? (Can anyone clarify this). She does really well when she's the top seed, i think winning 3 out of 4 tournaments or something like this. All the best SVETA!

#5 ·
Oooh a tough 2nd rd match-up, Carla or Alize! I hope she can get some cracking form in her first match to carry her through the draw. BTW, I think both Serena and Venus never play at InWells anymore because they were attacked with some racial abuse from some people in the crowd a number of years ago and have refused to play there ever since....

Anyway, GOOD LUCK SVETA!!! :bounce:

Marc (Froggy)

#7 ·
I think she can do the first rounds but looking at the beginning of her year I am pretty nervous about that. her chances become bigger in 4th round the players get tougher but that when she gets her best form.

COME ON SVETA!!!!

Reactions: goldenlox
#14 ·
Sveta will get to know today the name of her first opponent.Who do you think will win? I'm thinking Carla,but it's really open,none of them has played good since a long time.On the other hand,I want Sveta to avenge that defeat to Alizé in 2008.

So probably Sveta will play her first match tomorrow,or saturday the latest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.