Aunt Sam WANTS YOU (to vote for her) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2010, 10:40 PM   #1
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Aunt Sam WANTS YOU (to vote for her)

Hey guys, Sam is a candidate for the Fed Cup Heart award because of doing so well in the Australia-
Spain tie, the one who wins will get $3000 for the charities she wants, you can vote for her here

http://www.fedcup.com/news/heartvote.asp

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2010, 11:02 PM   #2
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation
Re: Aunt Sam WANTS YOU (to vote for her)

Yep, voted for her a couple days ago. Trying to find another computer so I can vote for her again. She's got my vote anyway, anyhow, anywhere .
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #3
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway she's not gonna win, Jankovic will and she didn't play a shit, she will win just because she is Jankovic, the favourite of all the cheessy girls who watch tennis ¬¬
I hope she doesn't, I'm gonna vote for Sam again from another computer tomorrow hehehee...

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 11:25 PM   #4
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Appparently Jankovic actually played really well. Beating Kleybanova and Sveta are not easy feats - they're both extremely good players. I'm not a fan of her though and I'm still annoyed that she beat my Sveta so I hope she doesn't win as well .
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #5
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Voted for her the other day
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 09:42 AM   #6
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

one more in!
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #7
Smashing Sam

Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light Smashing Sam is a glorious beacon of light

Can´t say no when Aunt Sam is calling...

KIRSTEN FLIPKENS

You can´t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!
Smashing Sam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #8
country flag nickyn4

nickyn4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted
nickyn4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #9
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Voted already...a looooong time ago
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:56 AM   #10
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute

Voted
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 12:47 AM   #11
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Voted as well
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote