Tipping #85 Monterrey | Final standings! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #1
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping #85 Monterrey | Final standings!

Welcome to Monterrey! This is the 85th tipping tournament and 7th in 2010.

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

HOW TO PLAY

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win. Just type "in" to play (this will make my life easier but if you forgot to post "in" this is not the end of the world).

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

It is only main draw singles matches.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the first match of the day, so check this info due to time zones etc.

For the final match you will also need to guess how many games will be played. This will work as a tiebreaker.

Do NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

SCORING

First Round = 1 point per correct tip
Every additional round = one point more than for the previous, per correct tip

BONUS POINTS
W: 120
F: 80
SF: 60
QF: 45

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Mar 8th, 2010 at 07:01 AM.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #2
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #85 Monterrey | Come and play!

Final

Pavlyuchenkova vs. Hantuchova
or
Sevastova vs. Hantuchova

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Mar 7th, 2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #3
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

In
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #4
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

in
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #5
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

in please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #6
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

In

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM   #7
country flag m4816k

m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice

In
m4816k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 09:36 AM   #8
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

In

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #9
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

in
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #10
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

In

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #11
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

in
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #12
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

In

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 04:44 AM   #13
country flag WhoAmI?

Monday

Vania KING (USA) vs Sandra ZAHLAVOVA (CZE)
Laura GRANVILLE (USA) vs Aleksandra WOZNIAK (CAN)
Lucie SAFAROVA (CZE) vs Julie COIN (FRA)
Klara ZAKOPALOVA (CZE) vs Anabel MEDINA GARRIGUES (ESP)
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 04:44 AM   #14
country flag WhoAmI?

Monday

Vania KING (USA)
Aleksandra WOZNIAK (CAN)
Lucie SAFAROVA (CZE)
Anabel MEDINA GARRIGUES (ESP)
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:27 AM   #15
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #85 Monterrey | Monday picks!

Vania KING
Aleksandra WOZNIAK
Lucie SAFAROVA
Anabel MEDINA GARRIGUES

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote