Jamie's Highlights UPDATE: Maria Sharapova v Eleni Daniilidou 2005 US Open Highlights - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM   #181
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jamie's Highlights UPDATE Jelena Jankovic vs Tsvetana Pironkova 2010 Stuttgart

Do you have any of Jelena Dokic's matches from her 2009 Australian Open run?
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #182
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jamie's Highlights UPDATE Jelena Jankovic vs Tsvetana Pironkova 2010 Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85 View Post
Do you have any of Jelena Dokic's matches from her 2009 Australian Open run?
i have got the kleybanova - safina and wozniacki matches
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #183
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
i have got the kleybanova - safina and wozniacki matches
Terrific.

I thought that QF run may have helped to put her career back on track (at least returning to and staying in the top 50) but she has since returned to obscurity.
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #184
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85 View Post
Terrific.

I thought that QF run may have helped to put her career back on track (at least returning to and staying in the top 50) but she has since returned to obscurity.
yes so did i shame really because she played really well during that australian open and the manner she lost to kleybanova this year looked like she didn't care. i hope she gets back that desire and hunger
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #185
country flag JamieOwen3

Re: Jamie's Highlights UPDATE Venus Def Myskina 2005 Antwerp,Henin Def Sharapova 2005

Venus vs Myskina 2005 Antwerp SF and Sharapova vs Henin 2005 Roland Garros QF Highlights up

Old May 1st, 2010, 02:26 AM   #186
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jamie's Highlights UPDATE Martina Hingis vs Shahar Peer 2006 French Open

Jamie do you have Serena vs Mauresmo Wimbledon 2004?

Or Serena vs Mauresmo 2004 YEC? Thanks

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:59 AM   #187
country flag za091021

za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light

Excuse me,what software do you use to make the highlights?
za091021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 06:02 AM   #188
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again Do you Venus vs Jankovic YEC 2008 and 2009, or Serena vs Venus YEC 2008 RR and YEC 2009 Final? Sorry for the hassle.

My Youtube Channel
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:39 AM   #189
country flag JamieOwen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by za091021 View Post
Excuse me,what software do you use to make the highlights?
just the free and simple windows live movie maker

Old May 1st, 2010, 11:43 AM   #190
country flag JamieOwen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Hello again Do you Venus vs Jankovic YEC 2008 and 2009, or Serena vs Venus YEC 2008 RR and YEC 2009 Final? Sorry for the hassle.
YEC 2009 Venus vs Jankovic SF and YEC 2009 Venus vs Serena Final and RR

Old May 1st, 2010, 11:50 AM   #191
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Wouldn't mind the YEC 2009 Venus vs Jankovic SF or the Venus vs Serena Final

My Youtube Channel
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:54 AM   #192
country flag JamieOwen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Wouldn't mind the YEC 2009 Venus vs Jankovic SF or the Venus vs Serena Final

ill make one ASAP im currently making highlights to yesterday's match between Justine and Jelena

Old May 1st, 2010, 12:41 PM   #193
country flag za091021

za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light za091021 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
just the free and simple windows live movie maker
Thank you very much!
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:50 PM   #194
country flag za091021

Quote:
Thank you very much!
But it says it must be the Windows 7 or Vista can install it.
I am Windows XP.What should I do?
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:43 PM   #195
country flag JamieOwen3

Quote:
But it says it must be the Windows 7 or Vista can install it.
I am Windows XP.What should I do?
use normal windows movie maker it works the same download it here http://downloads.cnet.co.uk/0,39100207,39059185s,00.htm