The 'Terrorising Tatiana Panova' cheering thread. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 12:09 PM   #16
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Tatiana is the top seeded player in Thailand. In the first round she plays a qualifier.
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 02:59 PM   #17
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Tatiana is also playing in the doubles with Lisa K. Tatiana is going for a Double whammy
Old Nov 5th, 2002, 03:32 PM   #18
country flag Sammm

Tatiana won her match against the qualifier 6-1, 6-0 and was rarely troubled. She also won her doubles match with Lina K 7-6, 6-4.
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 02:53 PM   #19
country flag Sammm

Tatiana beat another Tatiana in the second round of the Volvo open. Panova beat Poutchek 6-4, 6-1!
Last year Tatiana lost to her in the quarters 6-2, 6-3, so it shows how much she has improved.
I am not sure who she will play in the quarters but I will tell you when i find out along with the results of Tatiana's and Lina's double match.

Last edited by Sammm : Nov 6th, 2002 at 02:59 PM.
Sammm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2002, 03:06 PM   #20
country flag Sammm

Tatiana and lina will play a Ukranian/ Russian pair in the quarters. They should have no trouble if they are on form. Tatiana will play adriana Serra Zanetti in the first round.
They played each other back in 95 and tatiana lost but she has improve so much since then.
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 02:54 PM   #21
country flag Sammm

A weary tatiana lost a long three setter in hot conditions against Angelique Widjaja. This stopped her from getting to the final.
Even though normally Tatiana would have been able to beat her she has had a long, successful year where she has played more than 30 tournaments. Now she can have a long rest.
I don't think that she is playing any exhibitions, so we will see her In Auckland, I think, next year, to defend her finalist's points.
I'm not absolutely sure, but i think that she and lina K lost the final of the doubles.
Old Nov 14th, 2002, 03:29 PM   #22
country flag Sammm

Tatiana ended the year at no23 in the rankings.
Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:44 PM   #23
country flag Sammm

Tatiana's next tournament is in Auckland. She'll probably be seeded third there, below Danillidou and Smashnova.
Last year she was a finalist in the singles and a semifinalist in the doubles with Poutchek.
Old Dec 10th, 2002, 01:40 PM   #24
country flag Sammm

Tatiana's schedule for next year is as follows:
-Auckland
-Sydney
-Melbourne
-Tokyo
Old Dec 10th, 2002, 01:50 PM   #25
country flag Sammm

Tatiana in 2003

Tatiana's achievenents of 2003:

Finished the year at 23 in singles.
Finished the year at 81 in doubles.
Had a win loss record of 35-31
Got to two finals
Got to the second tier 1 quarter final in her career.
Helped Russia in the fed Cup.
Got to her highest ranking of
Old Dec 12th, 2002, 07:52 AM   #26
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool GRAB ANOTHER TITLE!

Come on, Tatiana...defend your points from being finalist and this time be the winner! You can do it!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 07:49 AM   #27
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Good Luck in 2003..
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 02:54 PM   #28
country flag Sammm

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 02:59 PM   #29
country flag Sammm

Tatiana has entered a lot of tournies next year here they are so far. (i'm too lazy to edit a previous post!)

-Auckland
-Sydney
-Australian open
-Tokyo
-BREAK
-Doha, Qatar
-Dubai

I'm so excited!!
Old Jan 7th, 2003, 03:57 AM   #30
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Tatiana def. Jen Cap 4-6 6-4 7-5