The "I Love Yanina Wickmayer, STFU Haters" Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #31
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "I Love Yanina Wickmayer, STFU Haters" Thread

I don´t care about haters,but I do agree is annoying as hell.Lets wait until she wins again,they all will dissapear
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #32
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
I don´t care about haters,but I do agree is annoying as hell.Lets wait until she wins again,they all will dissapear
This. I don't care, but it's annoying because they never let us celebrate her wins in the GM

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:22 AM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

The haters always say that Nina fistpumps way too much, but look here:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=402874

Double standard . Just like with Flavia. No one cared about her Fed Cup actions against Mauresmo, but when Nina didn't shake the umpire's hand after losing to Martic, the GM went crazy . And when Flavia cracked the top 10, they all said "You deserve it, Flavia!" and worshipped her when all of her points are from MM events and they critisize Nina for playing too many MM events

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:57 AM   #34
country flag hellas719

Oh, I was just thinking about haters
Do you guys remember that Romanian guy that came in here and said he hated Yanina because she beat Niculescu and Cirstea?

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:28 PM   #35
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Yep haha what do you want hellas? it was so serious reason Now, i hate Peer, Martic and Henin becouse they beat Nina in this year

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 06:55 PM   #36
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
This. I don't care, but it's annoying because they never let us celebrate her wins in the GM
I know,and every win she get they will probably say that she was very lucky and things like this
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 12:56 AM   #37
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
I know,and every win she get they will probably say that she was very lucky and things like this
Yes, because if the netcord gives Yanina an extra point or two, that is the deciding factor in the match even if she won 62 62

Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:04 PM   #38
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Yes, because if the netcord gives Yanina an extra point or two, that is the deciding factor in the match even if she won 62 62
I know right.And if her opponent wins a point with the help of the net,then it is fair
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #39
country flag hellas719

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=403623
Typical thread where Yanina gets bashed

Old Mar 6th, 2010, 07:28 AM   #40
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Some people have a crystal ball or something

(consider my post in there sarcastic).
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #41
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Administator closed this thread

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #42
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

The threads about Yanina in GM always get ugly and mods need to either clean them or close them or both.

Sad really.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #43
country flag KamilZ

Yep what we can do...everywhere are normal people and some idiots

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #44
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

voted)
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 03:17 AM   #45
country flag hellas719

I didn't even report it
Threads about Yanina should be banned if they turn out like this