WTA Tour Debut In Kuala Lumpur SEEDS - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #1
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Cool WTA Tour Debut In Kuala Lumpur SEEDS

SEEDS 1-4

SEEDS 5-8

LOOMING

QUALIFYING
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #2
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Tour Debut In Kuala Lumpur SEEDS

Quite strong top 5 seeds. And Melinda can challenge them all if she plays well too!

Looking forward to this event. Hopefully it turns out good and becomes a regular event and doesnt follow Vina Del Mar's route.
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #3
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

Golden Flowers! Han and Yi Miao and shaui! And Li and Zheng are seeds 2 and 3! haha great list plus Kimiko and Sabine!!!!!!! .............AND OMFG...KAI-CHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #4
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

And Na-Goat, you forgot to put Ayumi in the looming list.
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #5
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

I think he didn't forget. He did it on purpose.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #6
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Any pictures of the arena?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #7
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

This is like all my favorites in the list...if only Ana, Sorana, Julia and Shuai were here but thats okay. But boy does Kleybanova have a big face...thank God she lost yesterday and who is the number 8 seed?
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #8
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Not a bad entry list for a MM
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #9
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

This should be what Na-Goat should have used for Han
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #10
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

MoritaMania is the new Cheo.
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #11
country flag HuHu
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute HuHu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoritaMania View Post
who is the number 8 seed?
Magda Rybarikova
HuHu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #12
country flag ED fan forever

ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of

This is only the 2nd time that I can remember that 2 top 10 players are entered in an International event-Marbella had Serena and Jelena and for some reason they increased the prize money to a Premier level tournament almost. Will the same thing happen here??
It is a very strong field, the organisers have done a good job. Nice to see so many top players committing to a new tournament.
"And thanks to all the people around the world for supporting me, and my fan club, I could feel your support no matter where I was in the world. Thank you for your devotion. Most importantly, thanks to my family, especially my mom. You've been very supportive, encouraging, inspiring... you were always there for me. It was a long way and we did it together. I love you mom. It's so emotional. It's so hard to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you so much"
Elena Dementieva, 29/10/2010
ED fan forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #13
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuHu View Post
Magda Rybarikova
thanks. maybe Li will play her in the final again and get revenge! haha
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #14
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

I lol'ed

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #15
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold

Looks great! Looking forward to this tournament. Should draw lots of crowds particularly with the dense asian field