Dubai R1: Sabine Lisicki finds her form and Germanizes Yung-jan Chan 6-1,6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #1
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all
Dubai R1: Sabine Lisicki finds her form and Germanizes Yung-jan Chan 6-1,6-4

SABINE!! First step in winning this years French Open! but stop double faulting!
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #2
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai R1: Sabine Lisicki finds her form and Germanizes Yung-jan Chan 6-1,6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoritaMania View Post
SABINE!! First step in winning this years French Open! but stop double faulting!
Sabine hit 5 double faults, that is ok for her. There were matches where she hits more than 10.

solid win, but not more
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #3
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all
Re: Dubai R1: Sabine Lisicki finds her form and Germanizes Yung-jan Chan 6-1,6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMatz View Post
Sabine hit 5 double faults, that is ok for her. There were matches where she hits more than 10.

solid win, but not more
Well now it is time to take out Venus Williams
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #4
country flag The Untouchable

The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light The Untouchable is a glorious beacon of light

She was trying hard to choke at the end, but finally she gets through. Venus next? Let's hope she can turn the season around here in Dubai.
The Untouchable is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #5
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

YJ
She was tired.
4 matches in 4 days.
Good try!
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #6
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Yes poor Yung-Jan. Never good to see and Asian lose but lets face it, Sabine is just too good! That is why she'll be a Grand Slam Champ soon
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #7
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Sabine!
She "only" beat Chan, but she was really solid on serve today, 1st percentage still way too low, but her first serve was really good today!
Only two times she had problems, at *21 and as she was serving for the match at *54, but those were more mental problems and really important for the match and for her confidence that she was able to hold there!

Now an interesting match against Venus, I will be happy whoever wins it
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #8
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's about time, Sabi. Welcome to 2010! You're about 2 months late...
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #9
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win for Sabine!
No choking or big problems on serve = easy win!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #10
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Sabine can consolidate on that win...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #11
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win, now beat Venus.
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #12
country flag Szavay #1

Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute

sabi

Beijing, 2007, def. Jelena Jankovic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-2; Budapest, 2009, def. Patty Schnyder 2-6 6-4 6-2; Budapest, 2010, def. Patty Schnyder 6-2 6-4; Prague 2010, def. Zahlavova Strycova 6-2 1-6 6-2
Has wins over Schiavone, Radwanska, Hantuchova, Stosur, Petrova, Peng, Dementieva, Safina, Bartoli, Lisicki, Ivanovic, Pennetta, Azarenka, V. Williams.
Szavay #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #13
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine finally one solid win
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #14
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff. Now bring it for the next match!

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #15
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoritaMania View Post
How is this the first step to win the French?
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote