Ana's childhood photos - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #1
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold
Ana's childhood photos

I saw that some new photos were added on Ana's official website so I decided to post them because there aren't so much news and interesting stuffs going on here. Especially now that Ana will not play until Indian Wells. And plus I didn't know if some were posted here earlier so I posted all.

Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #2
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana's childhood photos

Great contribution,Nena....We could use some memories of happy days now...even though they're ANA'S memories and not ours

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #3
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Great idea Bruce Goose. Maybe we can open tread with Ana's photos in it with the most happiest moments in her career. That can cheer up all the fans that are still on this forum...
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
You've already opened that thread,Nena;you've found that time period in Ana's life when she didn't have to worry about male motives on her...and a time when all her dreams were still in front of her(most of them still ARE)....I'm sure these pics you've posted will bring plenty of smiles...but you COULD expand this thread,if you wanted,so that it included victory photos,too

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #5
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all

Cute pictures. Who is that boy with her in so many of them? ....Funny how she can go from a little average girl to super sexy in like 8 years!
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #6
country flag lena_000

lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice

I like the photos, thanx for posting them Nena.

I would like that we have a special thread for winning photos and not put all them here
lena_000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #7
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Thanks for posting them, it seems ill have to finally join her website if i want to see the forum, you didnt have to login before
Anyone know where these pics below are from? The first two juniors events she ever played were on redclay in Sept 2001, first in Pancevo then in Novi Sad. Maybe these are from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post

jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #8
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena_000 View Post
I like the photos, thanx for posting them Nena.

I would like that we have a special thread for winning photos and not put all them here
The Daviator made a thread like that once. Unfortunately its been collecting dust now since 2008. Heres the link for it..

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=360407
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #9
country flag Nena_xxx

I really don't know from where are these pics. But I think that the boy with her on few pics is called Filip but I do not know anything further about him...

When I said that we should open new tread with winning photos, I didn't mean only on her photos with trophies but also on some pics from times when she was good. Some photos where she is happy or smiling or something like that that we all remember her in her best edition and maybe it brings luck. (I'm become quite superstitious...)
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #10
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this thread

How cute Ana was when she was little. Worry-free, fun, outgoing and very cheerful. The photos made me fell a couple of tears, realizing that what I am seeing right now is the Ana that has one a FO 2008 title, became a world no.1 and one of the most famous and influential people in the world!

It made me forget all those bad losses of her recently, oh, I wish I could go back in time, to see how she played as a junior, that would be so much fun

Even those this pictures tells everything about Ana, it kinda reminded me of how fast I'm growing

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #11
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

This is so adorable. Look at her.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #12
country flag Alexie

Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice

even at a young age.. Ana is beaut!
Alexie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote