Mel's Livescores Thread! - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #2041
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mel's Livescores Thread!

Mel holds to star the second set with a love game.
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #2042
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Hibi hols 1/1 she good at redirecting the ball, and just getting a lot of them back into play.
And Mel is missing on most of her power shots so that's making it harder
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #2043
country flag tenisamulo

Mel hold with some good point construction, that's what it's going to take
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #2044
country flag tenisamulo

Mel has a break point but powers it into the net with a backhand DTL attempt
AD 3 Hibi
2/2
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #2045
country flag tenisamulo

Much better play for and easy hold 3/2
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #2046
country flag tenisamulo

Easy hold for Hibi 3 all
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #2047
country flag tenisamulo

Good forehand to win the game, Mel holds 4/3
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2048
country flag tenisamulo

Good play from Hibi, she hold sto love
4/4
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #2049
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Wow, nice service game ... 5-4 ... please break now

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #2050
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a good match?
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #2051
country flag tenisamulo

Mel answers with some good play of her own and a love hold
5/4
Need to get a break right here, Mel!
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #2052
country flag tenisamulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Is it a good match?
It is, Hibi is interesting, but Mel is making a lot of errors that she can't afford to make.
Like that inside out FH return that was 2 inch wide of being a great shot
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #2053
country flag tenisamulo

30 all, get a break, Mel

40 all

Return into net to give Hibi the ad

And a great bh dtl to save it
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #2054
country flag tenisamulo

Excellent cc forehand to set up set point
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #2055
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Yass Melanie

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote