Mel's Livescores Thread! - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #2026
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future
Re: Mel's Livescores Thread!

Easy hold from Mel
2/3
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #2027
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future

Some really big returns from Mel tonight. Would be great if Mel could get that part of her game going again. But she's too unsteady to take advantage.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #2028
country flag tenisamulo

Great point from Mladenovic, she has gamepoint, but Mel wins it, 40 all
40.A | 40.40 | 40.A
Ace for Mladenovic 2/4
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #2029
country flag tenisamulo

This game looks like a drop off from Mel 0.30, but win the next point on an error, 15.30 and the next 30 all

30.40 good play from Mladenovic

And she gets the double break. Mel's looking a little tired
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #2030
country flag tenisamulo

2 aces more aces for Mladenovic
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #2031
country flag tenisamulo

40.0 matchpoint
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #2032
country flag tenisamulo

Second serve ace.
Mel looked like she didn't have anything left.

Mel got a set though, which is better than I would've thought from that first set. Really good in part, but too unsteady to win the match
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #2033
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mel Keep improving! One of the best matches she has played all year. Even though a loss, this should give her confidence going into the USTA hard court ITF's beginning next week!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #2034
country flag tenisamulo

Loses first set 8-10 in the tiebreak. 1:30 first set! Had two set points.

Mel fell apart in the middle of the second set, luckily for her, Sacha did too with 3 DFs Back on serve. And Mel dutifully gives the game back. And DFs to get the game back Crazy set!

4/5

Great hold from Mel

5/5

Jones holds with a fight

5/6

Mel holds, Tiebreaker

1|3

1|5 So many forehand errors

3|5

4|5 Great running forehand form Mel.

Great point for
6|5

And She gets it!!! One set all

Some, really good play from Mel, very strong, flat forehands. But enough errors to keep her from taking the lead.

Third Set
2/0
3/0 2 aces in that game for Mel. She cleaned up her game and is going strong now.
3/1 Jones holds
4/1 Not as clean, but good enough...
5/1 with another break
Can she serve for it starts with a DF...
MP and she gets it

Mel wins
67 76 61

Last edited by tenisamulo : Sep 19th, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #2035
country flag tenisamulo

Mel"s playing Hibi, it's death by errors if she doesn't clean them up
1/3
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #2036
country flag tenisamulo

1/4 Mel keeps finding the net. She should know where it is by now.
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #2037
country flag tenisamulo

Poor service returns and an ace, Mel holds
2/4
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #2038
country flag tenisamulo

More errors, 2/5 first set
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2039
country flag tenisamulo

Ace and a df serving to try to stay in the set
Holds 3/5
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #2040
country flag tenisamulo

Hibi playing with a lot of verity on the depth of her shot.
More errors from Mel, set point 40:0
Hibi wins down the line
First set gone
3/6