Pattaya City: 2r Tatjana Malek def. Yung-Jan Chan 6:2, 0:6, 7:5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #1
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of
Pattaya City: 2r Tatjana Malek def. Yung-Jan Chan 6:2, 0:6, 7:5

Tadde

Good luck in QF!
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #2
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all
Pattaya City R2: Tatjana Malek grinds her way past Yung-Jan Chan 6-2,0-6,7-5

Yung Jan How can you lose to such a pusher. Horrid start to the year. First Kai-chen and now you
Morisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:45 PM   #3
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya City R2: Tatjana Malek grinds her way past Yung-Jan Chan 6-2,0-6,7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoritaMania View Post
Yung Jan How can you lose to such a pusher. Horrid start to the year. First Kai-chen and now you
After the second set I thought that Tatjana would lose that, but she is fighter.

Second quarter-final of her career
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #4
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all Morisicki is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya City R2: Tatjana Malek grinds her way past Yung-Jan Chan 6-2,0-6,7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMatz View Post
After the second set I thought that Tatjana would lose that, but she is fighter.

Second quarter-final of her career
yaeh i guess she is a fighter and mentally strong but yung jan should have won
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #5
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoritaMania View Post
yaeh i guess she is a fighter and mentally strong but yung jan should have won
I have never seen Yung playing, but it´s nice that players like Malek also are able to get good results

but if you are a fan of Yung, that the result is
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #6
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #7
country flag DaMatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
what´s so funny
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #8
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

That was a shame because she got points to go up 5-2, and then 5-3, but instead, Malek made it 4-3 and 4-4.

Good luck in Dubai now.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #9
country flag Morisicki
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Who would of thought that out of the 3 Germans, it would be Tatjana to make the quarters. I would have predicted a Lisicki-Goerges Semi.
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #10
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Latisha

Why are so many players from Asia such chokers...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #11
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Useless Chan
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM   #12
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Tadde good win
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #13
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

would be nice if the winning streak would last past Yari...

Keep going Tadde !!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #14
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Love the way how Tadde fights through this tournament.
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 02:28 PM   #15
country flag tim2502

tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold tim2502 is a splendid one to behold

YJ
Venus Williams !Chuang Chia-Jung !Lucie Safarova !Zheng Jie
Agnieszka Radwanska !Ayumi Morita !Tamarine Tanasugarn!Peng Shuai !
-----------------------------------------------------------
forever Lindsay Davenport
tim2502 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote