Anett Kontaveit - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #1351
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

http://sport.postimees.ee/1069862/an...d-laksid-lahku

Anett and Märten Tamla do not continue together
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #1352
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I know I'm late on this, but here is my report from the USO:

-I saw some of Kontaveit-Kiick. It was such a messy match . Tons of UEs. Kontaveit had more power and basically dictated play from what I saw, although it was clear that neither player was on their A game. But Kontaveit did hit some nice winners here and there
All info is much appreciated
OMG!!!!!!!
I liked Marten almost as much as Anett
Hopefully this new coach will be helpful though
Although I really liked what Marten had done with her Shes had a really consistent Juniors year and I think he did really good things

Also, Anett is not on Traralgon list
I guess she's just playing the open

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Dec 12th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #1353
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

The Entry List is out and Anett is going to struggle
She will be a very lowly seed, probably 15th as Putintseva will be moved ahead because of her Pro Ranking
Luckily, except for Putintseva, I think Anett can beat all of the Top 8 seeds
Hopefully her new coach will be able to help
Maybe she can team with Silver

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #1354
country flag chingching

I was thinking maybe we could discuss a good schedule for Anett
I was thinking:
WTA Auckland Pro Event 1
Australian Open Junior
25K Burnie Pro Event 2
25K Launceston Pro Event 3
25K Moscow Pro Event 4
25K Tallinn Pro Event 5

Then I thought she could play on arguably her best surface, Green Clay in America as there are about 5 Tournaments on it in a row and then if she's lucky she could get a Charleston WC or even make it off her rank if she can get to be Top 250, which a SF average would do

I really think they should give surface WC like the winner of GA Osaka gets a WC to WC Osaka HC and Anett's Orange Bowl victory could get her a WC to WTA Charleston Green Clay

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:29 AM   #1355
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

http://sport.postimees.ee/1081876/ko...arapova-korval

Anett trained in Florida (Bollettieri Academy) for 2.5 weeks, mostly with Rikard Allgurin, but also got some help from Thomas Högstedt. Changed and improved her forehand grip.

muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:09 PM   #1356
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

She was training next to Sharapova It was a good experience for sure, hopefully those 2.5 weeks helps her a lot.

She says she starts the season with AO.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:01 AM   #1357
country flag chingching

That's great for Anett but I can't believe she changed racket brands
I wonder if she's friends with Sharapova
Hogstedt seems like a really good coach and has helped Anett quite a lot
I wonder if Allgurin will become her new coach
Is he related to Ellen???

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:04 AM   #1358
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Is he related to Ellen???
Uncle.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #1359
country flag chingching

I hope she hasn't signed with Babolat, and she had to talk to that sleaze Bollitieri
Here is a picture of Anett with besty Jess Ren

BTW, her fitness seems to be working as she is looking skinnier so hopefully she will be faster

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:11 PM   #1360
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

A nice picture, thanks for sharing

As for looking fitter, it's hard to tell by that picture. She's looking good by the non-professional sportsmen standard, but could do better for a tennis player. Although I know it's the teen years that can be difficult as some put on weight no matter what they do and it gets better after 20s..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #1361
country flag chingching

Happy 17th Birthday Anett and Merry Christmas Eve everybody

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1362
country flag chingching

Something that shocked me is that Anett was at IMG when Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl were on, and even comented about how hectic it was, so why didn't she play??? I guess the surface but she really could still use some JEs, especially if she could have kept a Top 5 ranking which was very possible because I think she could have definitely won both events

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1363
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett won the Estonia's Best Young Athlete 2012 award
I am actually surprised because this award goes usually to someone who wins some kind of medal in some juniors championships.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #1364
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #1365
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld