Anett Kontaveit - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1186
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Anett Kontaveit

early break, 3-0*
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #1187
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

double break, 6-2
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1188
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett takes the first set 62
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #1189
country flag TimeyWimey

broken starting 2nd, 0-1*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1190
country flag TimeyWimey

breaks back 1*-1
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1191
country flag TimeyWimey

broken to love, what's going on with her serve, wind? 1-2*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1192
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Served perfectly in the first set, but seems to be in trouble now on her own serves.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1193
country flag TimeyWimey

fights off 2 bps to hold for the first time in 2nd, 2-3*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #1194
country flag TimeyWimey

crucial break 3 all
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1195
country flag TimeyWimey

4-3*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #1196
country flag TimeyWimey

big hold saving bp, 5-4*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #1197
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

fights off a crucial BP, 5-4* come on!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1198
country flag TimeyWimey

shoot! 5-6*
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1199
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

oh, Anett
Duval serving for the set.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1200
country flag TimeyWimey

breaks to love, tiebreak