Anett Kontaveit - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1141
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Anett Kontaveit

6-2
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #1142
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

break down 1-2
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1143
country flag TimeyWimey

breaks right back
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1144
country flag TimeyWimey

5-3 Sfm
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1145
country flag TimeyWimey

6-3
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:50 PM   #1146
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett def. Madrie Le Roux 64 63
Was up 40 in the first set. Hard to see her beating Abanda, Townsend or even Kiick/Kudermetova
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1147
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Win is a win
Lets hope it is just another slow start from her and she improves by every match. Next is Kiick, who beat her opponent 75 61.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1148
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Kiick should be beatable as she struggled past Kudermetova in the first
I think that by the time Anett makes the 3rd Round she will simply be in better form

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1149
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Also won in doubles, 62 62
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1150
country flag TimeyWimey

so all the juniors matches cancelled for today
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #1151
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Annet's Facebook Update
Quote:
Võitsin eile oma esimese ringi 64 63 ja paarismängus koos Emilyga jõudsime mängu lõpetada täpselt ennem vihma. Paari võitsime 62 62

I won my first round 64 63 and in doubles with Emily we were lucky to finish of our match with a 62 62 win just before the rain.
Here is another update
Quote:
Täna lubab New Yorgis terve päev vihma ja kõik noorte üksikmängud on lükatud homsele.

It promises to rain the whole day in New York today so all the junior singles matches are cancelled for today.

Quote:
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1152
country flag chingching

Anett is 2nd on Court 13 for Singles tomorrow and Last on Court 4 for Doubles
I hope she won't go 0-2
I think that her and Em may be able to fluke a set off Team USA, but anything they get is really a bonus
Here is the first picture of Anett in play at the US Open

On a different note, Anett is now 15th in MD for Yoshkar-Ola 25K, her choice for the week of the 17th
It could have been weaker but it is still very week
Anett has only lost to good players at 25K level, and as this is on Indoor Hard, I think she wcould go far, maybe even win the tournament
I expect her to break the Top 400 after this tournament (she needs 18 Points, a SF gives her 24 )

If she won the tournament, she would go up to Top 350

Anyway, this is all foresight
Let's just focus on her match tomorrow
I think she will win...
Doubles could be fun

Here is Anett's Zimbio Photostream, with pictures from Day 8 at the US Open
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cGdLf...nett+Kontaveit
She looks intense

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Sep 5th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #1153
country flag Tennisfan06

Anett already in Yoshkar-Ola MD Last time I checked (like 2 days ago) she was 15th or sth in the Q draw Maybe she can even be seeded
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #1154
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Yoshkar-Ola seems to be pretty weak Good for Anett of course, hopefully she can snatch some more wins at the 25k level. I actually even thought she'd be higher in the MD (she's 6th among the 1st priorities), but some might still pull out.

Btw, are all the junior matches cancelled again for today?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1155
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Btw, are all the junior matches cancelled again for today?
Only singles.

Lost 64 76(4) in doubles.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote