Anett Kontaveit - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #1096
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She is becoming like Donna with her Social Networking awareness
Donna isn't the only one, infact most juniors do it.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #1097
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I've seen the post earlier today but I didn't pay attention to the photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Who else? I only know about Anett, Donna, Indy de Vroome, Uberalova and Schmiedlova

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Aug 25th, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #1098
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are no Juniors who do it as much as Donna. She provides photos and comments (and quite a few videos) not only everyday at every tournament, but even when she is just training It is nice that Anett is doing this as well

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #1099
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I know that Zacarias will be hard, but I sense that Anett will step up

I am confused about one thing, why is Anett allowed to play 19 tournaments if she finishes in ITF Top 5, but only 16 if she doesn't????

Also, how did you find out that she won, because I can't find it anywhere???

EDIT: ANETT IS UPDATING HER FACEBOOK AGAIN!!!!!!!
There was a live score in flashscore.com. Livescore also in her next match against Zacarias.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #1100
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
There was a live score in flashscore.com. Livescore also in her next match against Zacarias.
That's impressive I can't wait to follow Is there a schedule for tomorrow???

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #1101
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are no Juniors who do it as much as Donna. She provides photos and comments (and quite a few videos) not only everyday at every tournament, but even when she is just training It is nice that Anett is doing this as well
Yeah others do that aswell.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1102
country flag chingching

Quote:
Yeah others do that aswell.
No they actually don't. If they do, then show me
I know Khromacheva does on and off but no one with the consistency of Donna
For example, Ash Barty and Khromacheva comment occasionally, but won't post any photos or videos

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #1103
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
No they actually don't. If they do, then show me
I know Khromacheva does on and off but no one with the consistency of Donna
For example, Ash Barty and Khromacheva comment occasionally, but won't post any photos or videos
Depends where you look, they post their photos/videos either in their site or facebook.

http://www.khromacheva.com/
http://www.facebook.com/AshleighBarty
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #1104
country flag chingching

Quote:
Depends where you look, they post their photos/videos either in their site or facebook.

http://www.khromacheva.com/
http://www.facebook.com/AshleighBarty
Perhaps, but Donna is still the most active. Anyway, what tournaments do you think Anett will or should play next??? I am still hooked on 25K Netanya

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1105
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett def. Marcela Zacarias 63 64
Now take both titles! The doubles final should follow soon I suppose..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1106
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Now the final against WC Rodriguez.

Hopefully she does what Vladimir Ivanov did this week in Finland - win both singles and doubles
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1107
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Good. First relevant win in ages for Anett in the pro tour, as Zacarias is a good player. I hope for better in the next months, it's a shame she couldn't breakthrough yet on the tour.

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Aug 25th, 2012 at 09:44 PM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #1108
country flag chingching

Yay
As I already said, I think she will now beat Ferris
It would be great if she could beat Ferris twice
I also hope her and Emily play at US Open, as they appear to partner well and it would give Emily the chance to move up the rankings

EDIT: Rodriguez made the final This makes me even happier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Now the final against WC Rodriguez.

Hopefully she does what Vladimir Ivanov did this week in Finland - win both singles and doubles
BTW, he is rising very quickly We could have 2 Estonians in the Top 400 by the end of the year in Mens and Womens

Last edited by chingching : Aug 25th, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #1109
country flag chingching

Anett won the Doubles Final 6-0 6-3, claiming her first title
I really hope they play together at the US Open
I am also happy for Emily
Take the sweep Anett
Anett will be around 430 if she wins tonight and just inside the Top 450 if she doesn't
Even though by many accounts she has had quite a lackluster professional year, it is an amazing achievement to have won at least 5 titles by the time she's 17, and she could win at least 1 more after tomorrows Final IMO

Here is what she shared on Facebook
Võitsime paari finaali 60 63. Elu esimene profiturniiri paarismängu tiitel )))
We won our doubles 60 63. My First pro title in doubles )))

Last edited by chingching : Aug 26th, 2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #1110
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well done! Yeah, it is a weak tournament, but all their wins were very convincing, the girls handed out bagels in three matches out of four

Hopefully Anett can carry this good form to the USO as well. And she still has 6 pro tournaments left, I wonder which ones she will play. I assume Helsinki as it is nearby, though it'll probably be a tougher one. Then maybe she could also play 25k in Minsk the week before? It is also quite near and it would be weaker probably as there will be 25k-s in France, Spain and Slovakia in the same week.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote