Anett Kontaveit - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #856
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I came here to post that, but you were first
Great photo
I'm glad Anett won, even though I like Genie really much, but Anett needs this tournament more than Genie.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #857
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more confident by each round, Allie will be very tough, especially on clay. But hopefully she won't stop here
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #858
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett and Ipek put in a nice performance in doubles, only losing 6-4 6-4, a very nice result against the top seed. I hope she and Ipek are now friends
Anett is first on court 3, so I will miss the beginning
It sucks they don't stream juniors

BTW, the winner of Anett/Annika I think should win the tournament

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #859
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett seems to be on fire now! First GS semi for her!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #860
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Beck should be beatable. In Copenhagen Anett took a set off her. Then again she got bagelled by her as well, but also she had a long and tough match on the previous day. It will be tough, that's sure, but not impossible.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #861
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing feat!

Slowly but surely deeper and deeper to the tournament

Besides maybe a slight advantage, as there's play suspended. So Beck-Scholl waste even more energy and nerves. At the same time Anett can take it easier
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #862
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Also Anett is better on clay then on Indoor Hard, and Beck is the opposite
And Anett really should have won vs Annika in Copenhagen
Anett for the title
She would go up to Number 2 in the rankings I think
Everyone is so close together

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #863
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at the rankings, she'll add 40 points with the SF. Does it take her back to the top 10?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #864
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

semifinals well done!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #865
country flag chingching

IMO, the winner of Anett and Annika will win the tournament
luckily Anett got her math doe quickly so she gets a headstart along with her claycourt advantage and her talent at gaining revenge in the important matches. I think Anett has a chant to do very well t Wimbledon due o her grey return, serve and clean powerful groundstrokes

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #866
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I was looking at the rankings, she'll add 40 points with the SF. Does it take her back to the top 10?
I think she'd just miss out and be 11th. But let's hope this won't be the case and she'll get some more points.
I'm getting nervous already about today's match, at first I had no expectations after those sloppy first rounds, but now it seems this could really be her big chance. As she herself said, her game has been getting better every match and she feels really good.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #867
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

If she defeated Kiick in such a manner, Anett is definitely capable of beating Beck, too. Plus, she really enjoys being the underdog

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Jun 8th, 2012 at 09:08 AM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #868
country flag chingching

As I said, if I don't believe in Anett, then she can't win.
I still feel bad for assuming she'd lose in Fed Cup and she won
But I thought she could work her way into the tournament and she has
The winner would be the favourite for the final

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #869
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she's down a set
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #870
country flag chingching

Anett lost 6-3 6-3
Annika is a good player though
I think she could have won if she didn't have those double fault problems (5 of Annika's 6 breaks came on Anett double faults) and if she started playing better earlier but this is still a great result
I hope she can play better at Wimbledon as it is a weaker tournament and her game could be very effective on grass and I liked how she played vs Garcia last year 3rd round