Anett Kontaveit - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #571
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Not the worst draw IMO. Lim has been out of form lately, hopefully Anett beats her
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #572
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

If anett can get past elitsa (who actually also isnt in good form, lost first round KL to rogowska 60 64!!) then i dont see why she cant make the semis or even win the whole thing. In quarters she has Stanciute who is really bad then she has either beck or glushko in semis. I dont see her losing a match if she beats kostova, cause she will need to play quality tennis to get past kostova, meaning she can beat the others. muusa was right about her match being on wednseday.
http://www.lta.org.uk/NewWebsite/LTA...er-of-Play.pdf
It confuses me as to why she didnt enter dubs cause there was a spot left, else there would be no bye
http://www.lta.org.uk/NewWebsite/LTA...-Main-Draw.pdf
Also, theye are showing live streaming of court 1 atp so later on hopefully they show some womens too
then ill get to see anett on tv
The link is below
http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-eve...es/Watch-LIVE/

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #573
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely they will put only one women´s match on that court and turn the stream on only after that match is over.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #574
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

that sucks. why though? the womens tournament isnt that match worse than the mens
At least there are livescores: http://www.protennislive.com/framese...pworldtour.com

Last edited by chingching : Mar 20th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #575
country flag chingching

http://www.bxbr.net/
A great tennis torrenting website if you can find them. in english and without any ratio or signup

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #576
country flag chingching

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Anett and the gang at fed cup

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #577
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Second match on court 3 tomorrow. The first match starts at 10 local time.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #578
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
nice find, love it
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #579
country flag chingching

Her schedule should look like:
Bath, Trofeo, La Marsa, Chiasso, RG, (maybe a challenger like marseille in the middle) Wimbledon

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM   #580
country flag chingching

Anett will start very soon

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:43 PM   #581
country flag chingching

Anett wins 64 61!!
Her Ranking will got to approximately 550 but ifshe beats her opponent who will probably be a qualifier, she will go up to around 520.
SF: Approx 480
F: Approx 450
W: Approx. 400

Last edited by chingching : Mar 21st, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 01:01 PM   #582
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good job, Anett! Also, currently it looks like Kostova has some trouble with the qualifier..
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:38 PM   #583
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

well done Anett
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:08 PM   #584
country flag muusa

Tomorrow Anett plays first match on court 1. It is followed by men's match. Let's see if there will be any video stream, but I guess it is a small hope. Anyway, at least we have livescore
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM   #585
country flag muusa

Another good win from Anett, defeated Sanduska 60 62!