Anett Kontaveit - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:13 AM   #541
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Another video of Anett at SEB Tallink Open VI Final
http://sport.err.ee/tennis/8b395c26-...c-6afa42518dfd
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM   #542
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't take it seriously. If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #543
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
You shouldn't take it seriously. If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else.
Thankyou. You guys have been kind and helpful. Theres no way im quitting now. I love tennis too much
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #544
country flag chingching

This field remains ridicuolusly strong. Only 3 maindraw withdrawals!!!!
If they keep this up the cut off will be well inside the top 300 (except of course anett)
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #545
country flag chingching

If you look at Itf La Marsa, this field will be similar to tunis's one. In terms of preferences, the last main draw acceptance Federica di Sarra of Italy ranked 451. If Tunis is like this, then Anett has a good cance to go deep in the draw. I still think she should've played Fes. She could have made a quarter final
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #546
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well, looks like there have been some withdrawals from Bath, currently the cut for main draw is 258 and for qualifying 375. Today is the last day for withdrawing, so I suppose tomorrow this list will be modified a bit more..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #547
country flag chingching

Hopefully. This field is still very strong though. Anett has a legitimate chance now though
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #548
country flag chingching

WHOA!!!!! So many people withdrew!!
Anett has a good chance now because with qualies and wildcards the lowest qualifier would be despina at 376
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #549
country flag chingching

According to a provate message I sent to Indy de Vroome (http://www.facebook.com/IndydeVroome) on facebook, she said that she would continue to play dubs with Anett. If you dont believe me you can ask her herself. She lets all her fans send her PMs)
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #550
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
According to a provate message I sent to Indy de Vroome (http://www.facebook.com/IndydeVroome) on facebook, she said that she would continue to play dubs with Anett. If you dont believe me you can ask her herself. She lets all her fans send her PMs)
what's Indy's next tournament, i didn't find her in Bath's list?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #551
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Do you speak estonian?
no, i don't speak estonian, i can only read a little
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #552
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
I didnt ask her if she was playing in Bath. This was our conversation:
Me: Are you going to continue to play doubles with Anett Kontaveit??
Indy: Yes I continue to play doubles with Anett Kontaveit best regards Indy
Me: Thanks for the info
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #553
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
I dont know soory. It will be in europe, probably a 10k before the Italy junior tournaments
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #554
country flag chingching

maybe fallenden?? The entry comes out later today
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #555
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

In Moscow 25k the main draw cut seems to be 605 Why oh why didn't Anett sign up there instead of Bath. Maybe because of the surface? Anyway, kind of ridiculous that the points given for both of these tournaments are exactly the same.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote