Anett Kontaveit - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #526
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

The delfi video was great. she was so happy
By the way, is it legal for one of the players to know the umpire???
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #527
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett finally updated her facebook page:
http://et-ee.facebook.com/anettkontaveit.tennis
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #528
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So, her next tournament is in Bath in three weeks. The initial entry list should be available by Friday, so we can get a clue of how tough it will be.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #529
country flag chingching

The british ones are normally quite tough but hopefully most are in America. She should be the equivalent of seeded for qualifying. I think that she will definately win rabat if she plays well (she says she played badly in Tallinn which makes sense given her results but in the hihlights she was playing well) and Bath and quarters or semi showing could be nice. Chiasso will be a challenge but if she plays like in Fed Cup, she is as good as a top 100 player. I hope she plays Bastad as it is on clay, it is a weak field and she should have learnt from Timea Babos that if you have confidence, you can go a long way
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #530
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

im going to bath.
but not the first week, the 2nd week when it is a 25k. hope she is playing.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #531
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
im going to bath.
but not the first week, the 2nd week when it is a 25k. hope she is playing.
She is and automatically makes maindraw with her JE. Hope you can give us some good comments
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 06:23 AM   #532
country flag chingching

entry will be released tofay !!
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 10:05 AM   #533
country flag chingching

This may not be helpful to everyone but I was wondering if we could speak a bit more Estonian in this thread as many would understand it better and I want to work on my estonian
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:31 PM   #534
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So the list is out, seems quite tough. Anett would even be nowhere near the qualifying cut, more like alternative no 100. The last main draw spot is 214 (compared to 288 in Moscow for example) and for qualifying 286 (vs 403). Of course this list is not final, but looking at the priorities, there will probably be a number of withdrawals from Moscow, but likely not so many from Bath.

Anyway, let's hope Anett won't have the worst draw and can get at least some wins
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:33 PM   #535
country flag chingching

As I like to say, is she play like she did at Fed Cup and the maindraw cut off gets down to about 250, she has a legitimate chance
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:36 PM   #536
country flag chingching

But you have to remember that some fo the good players will drop out because their are other good players. E.g. Nastassya Burnett. A 50k winner and a girl who beat Hradecka isnt going to play 25s if theres a risk shell lose 1st round
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #537
country flag chingching

I am considering quitting tennis forum
Sorry but it is a decision i am genuinely considering
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #538
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

What happened?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:01 AM   #539
country flag chingching

People send me bad pms, always put my rep down (except you guys ) and in general tell me I am annoying, that I should go away and that Tennis forum would be a nicer, more functional place without me
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:02 AM   #540
country flag chingching

I am not definately quitting though, I am simply considering it. I will probably not start any more threads (except in Baltic Breeze) and also not do fed cup anymore but only follow my favourite players threads