Anett Kontaveit - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #481
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

A 0 and 0 loss from kontaveit/vorobjova. where did that come from???
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #482
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She still hasnt puleed out of Tallinn 10K 2
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #483
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Here is a short video clip about the Estonian Fed Cup team arriving back: http://sport.err.ee/tennis/5e2d8b6a-...6-0a28ae989e89

Anett says she can now be at home for a while - play one Tallinn tournament and attend school. Then she plans to go and play women's tour, but she is not yet sure where exactly.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #484
country flag chingching

Its probably a good idea that she stays at home, get some rest and go to school. Her wins at Fed Cup were great, and im sure that she will have a larger fan base in estonia now. Hopefully some people will watch her play at Rocca al Mare!
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #485
country flag chingching

Indy de Vroome has been given a MWC to to Tallinn 1 and presumably Tallinn 2 so hopefully they play dubs together. They seemed to be a good team at Au Open
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #486
country flag chingching

19 Mar / 25 Mar 12 $25,000 BATH, GBR Great Britain $25000
19 Mar / 25 Mar 12 $25,000 MOSCOW, RUS Russia $25000
02 Apr / 08 Apr 12 $25,000 TESSENDERLO, BEL Belgium $25000
16 Apr / 22 Apr 12 $25,000 CIVITAVECCHIA, ITA Italy $25000
30 Apr / 06 May 12 $25,000 CHIASSO, SUI Switzerland $25000
07 May / 13 May 12 $100,000+H CAGNES-SUR-MER, FRA France $100000+H
14 May / 20 May 12 $100,000 PRAGUE, CZE Czech Republic $100000
14 May / 20 May 12 $25,000 CASERTA, ITA Italy $25000
14 May / 20 May 12 $25,000 ZAGREB, CRO Croatia $25000
14 May / 20 May 12 $50,000+H SAINT-GAUDENS, FRA France $50000+H
21 May / 27 May 12 $25,000 BRESCIA, ITA Italy $25000
28 May / 03 Jun 12 $25,000 GRADO, ITA Italy $25000
28 May / 03 Jun 12 $25,000 PREROV, CZE Czech Republic $25000

These are the tournaments that will be in EUROPE until early June. Perhaps Moscow/Bath on 19 march and then she could do the G1 Citta di Croce and Trofeo Bonfiglio followed by Grado then a week off and then Paris for Roland Garros. She could play 100k Cagnes Sur Mer but she would need to play probably 2 25ks and win them both to get into qualies.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #487
country flag chingching

Anett is now officially not making the trip to Asia as she is not on the entry lists.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #488
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett's schedule should look like this:

10k Tallinn 2 in February
25k Bath, GBR in March
25k Tunis, TUN in April
25k Chiasso, SUI in April

In juniors she's planning to play just GS, and one tournament in Italy (I assume it's the Italian Open), and maybe some more in the end of the year in USA.

http://ohtuleht.ee/464500
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #489
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She will use her junior exempts in these three tournaments. Hopes to have a good enough ranking after, so she can get into 25k-s directly.

Goal is to reach top 300 this year.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #490
country flag chingching

If she wins Tallinn 2 she shouldnt need the wildcards for Chiasso and hopefully not morocco. She should be top 300 by the end of the year if she continues the form she had at fed cup. She would almost be top 200. To be ranked 300, she needs to have 173 points. If she plays 12 tournaments, thats an average of 14 points a tournament. Should she win at least 2 tournaments this year and hopefully 2 25ks, she should makes this comfortably
She has to improve her doubles ranking though. I know she needs to go to school and everything but she should have just played dubs here with indy as a bit of fun, creating a good partnership and earning some money and ranking points. She has the potential to be a good dubs player but being down at 900 is useless. They surely would have given her and indy a wildcard over mahoni and ilves!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #491
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If she wins Tallinn 2 she shouldnt need the wildcards for Chiasso and hopefully not morocco.
Even, if she wins next week, she would be barely inside top 600. Last year, Chiasso was one of the strongest 25k tournaments, with a MD cut of #206. No reason to think it would be much lower this year.

And the junior exempt is not exactly the same as wildcard.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #492
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Even, if she wins next week, she would be barely inside top 600. Last year, Chiasso was one of the strongest 25k tournaments, with a MD cut of #206. No reason to think it would be much lower this year.

And the junior exempt is not exactly the same as wildcard.
Really!!!! I just assumed it would be weak as many of the swiss tournaments in the past havent been strong and i watched a video of the tournametn and there was noone i had seen before. Bath will be strong, all of the british ones are. This weeks rabat is decently strong so anett would be 2 seed in qualies. Tunisia will e weaker though. I hope she doesnt get killed in Tunis
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:21 AM   #493
country flag chingching

Did any of the Estonians go to SEB Tallink Open V or plan to go to VI?
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:47 AM   #494
country flag chingching

Kontaveit def. Van Riet 61 61 in 58 Minutes
Complete domination
Go Anett!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #495
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

that's impressive
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote