Anett Kontaveit - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:41 AM   #466
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Game Set Match!!!!!! 63 61 Pironkova
Anett once again had opportunities at 15-30, but her inexperience held her back
She really could have gotten close in this match. Many opportunities. Anyway, lets hope she does better in her next match
It goes to show though, that if kaia played, and anett played kostova, she might have won a set given that her match was a lot closer today then it seemed

Anyone know whose playing doubles?
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:12 AM   #467
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Anyone know whose playing doubles?
Paalma and Vorobjova.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:06 AM   #468
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will surely get an interview on WTA. her highest career victory by over 300 ranks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM   #469
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good job, Anett! I'm really happy about this result A win over top50 is a very good achievement.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #470
country flag chingching

This should hopefully set the tone for her season. She should try and get a wildcard into either copenhagen or bastad as she has the capability to go far. And against a wimbledon quarterfinalist, in straight sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anett!!!!!!!!!!! for you
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #471
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome win, anett

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:12 AM   #472
country flag chingching

Anett entered into 10K Tallinn as 24 player in qualifying. She should be seeded for main draw
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 06:02 AM   #473
country flag chingching

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/sp...r-control.html
Anetts famous grunt reached the times!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #474
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/sp...r-control.html
Anetts famous grunt reached the times!!!!!
An interesting article. So, basically her coach has pointed out to her that grunting helps her to stay focused and produce better results and kind-of insists on doing it
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM   #475
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
An interesting article. So, basically her coach has pointed out to her that grunting helps her to stay focused and produce better results and kind-of insists on doing it
Martens turning into Karatantchevas father. Telling his daughter to take vitamins which were actually drugs. Still, if it actually helps?
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #476
country flag chingching

Anett Kontaveit def. Bibiane Schoofs 46 76(3) 61!!!!!!!!!! I soooo want her to pull out of Tallinn 10K. If she could do this consistenly, she would be able to make the quarters of some wtas!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #477
country flag muusa

Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Bibiane Schoofs (NED) 46 76(3) 61

Another very good win for Anett Looks like she really is playing at least on the level of top 200 right now?
But here's a fun fact: Last year Anett played 13 tiebreaks and won 11(!) of them. This year she has played 4 and won 2.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #478
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Bibiane Schoofs (NED) 46 76(3) 61

Another very good win for Anett Looks like she really is playing at least on the level of top 200 right now?
But here's a fun fact: Last year Anett played 13 tiebreaks and won 11(!) of them. This year she has played 4 and won 2.
But the ones shes won have actually been career changing important matches whereas the ones against townsend and lee wouldnt have been career changing. The thing I love was that she outdid Bibi mentally. This is a ood sin of what is to come!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #479
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I've been always thinking that big countries' juniors have it maybe a bit easier, because they will be offered WCs to various events, so they can gain some valuable experience against much higher ranked players. But Fed Cup has now actually worked out even better for Anett. She got a chance to play 3 matches, at a regular tournament it would have been just the first loss, and then bye bye.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #480
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
You know, I've been always thinking that big countries' juniors have it maybe a bit easier, because they will be offered WCs to various events, so they can gain some valuable experience against much higher ranked players. But Fed Cup has now actually worked out even better for Anett. She got a chance to play 3 matches, at a regular tournament it would have been just the first loss, and then bye bye.
A very legitimate point. Im hoping ether copenhagen or bastad give her a wildcard due to her form. shed almost make copenhagen qualies with her ranking!!!