Anett Kontaveit - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #3211
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Which tournaments do you know? I am not enthusiastic about her chances in Asia and not really in USO either

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #3212
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

She has entered WTA 125 Suzhou. In that case it would also make sense to play Tashkent or Hong Kong the week after.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #3213
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Tashkent Probably Hong Kong though, Anett is Tadeja

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #3214
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

There is a chance she'll be seeded in the qualies as a lot of players in front of her have been moved to MD. It is very close really, she might just miss it as well though.

Her last two tweets
Great to see her supporting a fellow athlete (well who wouldn't, he is gorgeous )
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #3215
country flag chingching

Yeah for sure Hopefully she does get it as she may need it.
As for her tweets, they were nice I didn't know who Rasmus was until I looked him up and he is super cute She does actually seem to support Estonia in Soccer as well I am surprised she followed European Athletics and it was nice to see her post positive Estonian things

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #3216
country flag chingching

Anett withdraws from US Open This saddens me given that she was in such good form in Sweden Hopefully she comes out all guns blazing in Suzhou She can still make Top 100 for sure

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 02:40 PM   #3217
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

This sucks
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #3218
country flag muusa

Wow, very bad news. That virus must have been very serious as she has had a couple of weeks to recover. Hope she gets better soon!
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:12 AM   #3219
country flag chingching

Please don't say she has Mono

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #3220
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett in HK qualies list
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #3221
country flag chingching

Would have preferred Tashkent

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #3222
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
On Jess Ren's insta

Anett "your mum is majestic"
Jess "stop hitting on my mum!"

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #3223
country flag Tennisfan06

Anett Also in Guangzhou Q
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #3224
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
On Jess Ren's insta

Anett "your mum is majestic"
Jess "stop hitting on my mum!"

She has said sine hilarious things in the past

Great to see her in Guangzhou After that presumably Wuhan and maybe Osaka I hope she can breath
Her previous results in Asia haven't really been great so hopefully she can improve
I actually can't believe at times that she is already Top 140

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #3225
country flag muusa

Still no news about the state of her health. She should be travelling to China now if she plans to play that 125k. Hasn't withdrawn though, so hopefully she'll play.