Anett Kontaveit - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #3046
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Yes, that's where it's taken from actually. Laura is one of my favourite Estonian artists
HAHA Whenever I check Anastasiya Vasylyeva's Instagram account I always think of you Sandra is better IMO than Laura, although she is good

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #3047
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily the forgeiners seem to love Sandra N much more than the ones living here. If I didn't care for ESC, I'd have to think twice who she is Of course Laura has benefitted from starting out as a radio station's product.

Anett about to serve for the set
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #3048
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett wins 64 64

Would be lovely if she won a match in MD too! Good luck!
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #3049
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Funnily the forgeiners seem to love Sandra N much more than the ones living here. If I didn't care for ESC, I'd have to think twice who she is Of course Laura has benefitted from starting out as a radio station's product.

Anett about to serve for the set
Rändajad was chillingly beautiful And I love Kui Tuuled Pöörduvad and Väike Eestimaa I also absolute adore Miss Calculation but I don't rate Elina Born as a singer. She should go to Hollywood and take the Kerli path

Anett won which is a relief, some tight moments Let's hope she gets a good placing and does some damage

BTW, it will be tough for Anett to move up in the ranks this week as there are a few girls around her who are playing weak American 50Ks If she wins a round though she will move into Top 150 I am quite sure Some players would have to have exceptional results When do we find out her placement?

Last edited by chingching : Jul 7th, 2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #3050
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She plays against Kovinic in R1.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #3051
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

I guess she is the "next best" option after Lim or what do you guys think? Begu just beat Kaia and Soler is a decent top 100 player..
Will be tough for sure.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #3052
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

When I look the draw I could see her making to SF, slumping Knapp is the only top 100 player left in her section. Anett beat Kovinic in juniors when Danka was way higher ranked than her, now do it again!
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #3053
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
When I look the draw I could see her making to SF, slumping Knapp is the only top 100 player left in her section. Anett beat Kovinic in juniors when Danka was way higher ranked than her, now do it again!
That match was when I became obsessed
I think Anett can win for sure although Kovinic can play awfully well... She has hit a bit of bad form though If she does she has a very big opportunity to catapult up the rankings
Good Luck!! 1st on Court 1 Is there a stream?

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #3054
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

There are streamed matches from 2 courts in Bad Gastein but sadly not from Bucharest (only main court)
Actually I thought Anett will get a day off, but she has to play already today. Hope she is still fresh enough after having played 7 matches in 8 days Although the ones at the EMV can be counted more like a training I hope.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:33 AM   #3055
country flag chingching

Quote:
There are streamed matches from 2 courts in Bad Gastein but sadly not from Bucharest (only main court)
Actually I thought Anett will get a day off, but she has to play already today. Hope she is still fresh enough after having played 7 matches in 8 days Although the ones at the EMV can be counted more like a training I hope.
I was gonna say. She would have trained for at least 2 hours everyday if she hadn't played and even if she did train on top of matches I doubt it would have been to the extent of fatigue

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #3056
country flag muusa

Lost 16 46. The second set was already better, but too late.
Btw has she really beaten only one top 200 player ever on red clay (Buyukakcay last year in Moscow)?
Bastad will be even stronger. Better move on to hardcourts
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #3057
country flag WhoAmI?

Ugh

I was checking her results this year. Interestingly she has only played 4 times against a top 100 players, got a win over Erakovic (through retirement though), closest match was against Dellacqua. Otherwise the highest ranked players she has beaten this year were around #125.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #3058
country flag chingching

Quote:
Lost 16 46. The second set was already better, but too late.
Btw has she really beaten only one top 200 player ever on red clay (Buyukakcay last year in Moscow)?
Bastad will be even stronger. Better move on to hardcourts
Yes but she has had a lot of wins over players slightly outside the 200 range. She hasn't played any players ranked around her on Clay since last year.

I hope she performs better in Bastad At least she got 20 Points The sad thing for me is that obviously she has the ability to keep up it's just that she didn't for so long Still, she is having a great year

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #3059
country flag chingching

Anett is not on the lists for Washington or Stanford so the only logical tournament she may play that week is 100K Vancouver. I am absolutely astonished how much of a drop-off there is in the Qualifying Draws at both those WTA events...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
FYI, silver is considered a joke in Estonian wise tennis circle - he has an awful personality and thinks he is a God which he is not. He is rather good coaching tennis but he cannot communicate, specially with women. and I won't go even there what Kaia had to go thru. Amazed that she managed to stay that long with him.
I never quite understood what you meant by this...

Last edited by chingching : Jul 9th, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #3060
country flag muusa

Should have played Astana which is very weak. I suspect she might skip the Vancouver week and play Caracas/Landisville the week after..