Anett Kontaveit - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #3031
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Nice easy win. Voracova lost so Anett doesn't have to beat anyone ranked above her. Would be disappointed is she fails to qualify.
If she does qualify, Lim would be the easiest opponent, but if she gets Kovinic, she could have better chance to make it to QF beating Olaru or slumping Knapp.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #3032
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Anett. Keep it up and qualify!!!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #3033
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She could make SF with Lim IMO

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #3034
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett is only 66 Points off USO Qualifying Seeding Because USO has a 128 Player Qualifying Draw, there are 32 Seeds. Therefore, presuming the number of Protected Rankings matches the Number of Withdrawals, Anett is only 28 Places (and 66 Points) off of this seeding. There are now only 2 Tournaments counting to Anett's ranking which she gained in between Wimbledon and US Open Qualifying Seeding Time: 25K Wrexham QF and Izmir 10K Victory... That adds up to 26 Points only Therefore, if she can gain 92 Points (she has already gained 2 ) she should make the Seeding Playing 25Ks and 50Ks in Canada and America would have made things easier but I am sure this is better for her long term success

She plays Mrdeza at 3 PM Bucharest/Tallinn Time Hopefully a win (she really should) and another crack at a FQR

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #3035
country flag chingching

Anett lost the 1st 6-1 She seems to be making many errors... Hopefully she improves and saves her ass

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #3036
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

What a flop in the 1st set
She hasn't had an unexpected loss for quite some time though so maybe today it's the day...
Hope she can turn it around still, of course.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #3037
country flag chingching

Anett wins 1-6 6-3 6-2 She fought very well so hopefully she can win her Final match more easily and have a go at MD

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3038
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good fighting in the end! Btw her 16th result is currently 10 points from Miami (http://www.tennis4wta.com/anett-kontaveit/ > Rankings > Countable), so with this win she only gains 4 points altogether. Need one win in MD to have a bigger impact on her ranking.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #3039
country flag chingching

Hopefully she gets it

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #3040
country flag muusa

She pulled out of Astana and Sobota, wonder what her plan is now.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #3041
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Off to America for Hard Court maybe?

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #3042
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing a set 1-6
At least she improved and took the win, now qualify.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #3043
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

WTA Bucharest (ROU), Q-R2:

(5)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) 16 63 62

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 08:19 AM   #3044
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Your username is the name of one of my favourite songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
WTA Bucharest (ROU), Q-R2:

(5)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) 16 63 62

Nice pictures preferred her EMV outfit though

Anett plays at 2 PM Bucharest/Tallinn time against Grymalska for a place in the MD

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #3045
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Your username is the name of one of my favourite songs
Yes, that's where it's taken from actually. Laura is one of my favourite Estonian artists