Anett Kontaveit - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM   #3016
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3017
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up on ETL website I would have liked to have watched it and it would have been interesting to see Eva really push it close
In hindsight this actually seems like quite a good idea Anett doesn't seem to like Red Clay as much as other surfaces but she has had good results in the past and she has only played 1 tournament this year on it so hopefully she can do well

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM   #3018
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

http://tv.delfi.ee/sport/delfi-video....d?id=69288069
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:40 PM   #3019
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Her prize is a flower with cherries on it
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 01:46 PM   #3020
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Her prize is a flower with cherries on it
It's good enough to survive the winter
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:19 PM   #3021
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview Everything she says is repeated about 5 times by everyone else
She said nice things about Peetar but didn't hint at a future coach which is a little worrying Her Estonian flag medal and nail polish was really cute

Something I found funny from the ETL article was that she said she wanted to be around #120 at the end of the year at the start of the year So specific She really should break Top 100 if she continues to play the way she had though

Budapest draw tomorrow?

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 07:00 PM   #3022
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

Budapest draw tomorrow?
Bucharest you mean
I have no idea, hopefully tomorrow yes.

Currently the red clay seems to be her worst surface in my opinion, lost too many games here. Also in RG she was really lucky to play the lower ranked opponents in the first rounds and as soon as she faced Watson she was completely trashed. Hopefully she makes it to MD in at least one of the tournaments in the coming weeks.

Btw the new entry lists are out and for now she has entered a Polish 50k (1st priority) and Astana 100k.

Last edited by muusa : Jul 3rd, 2014 at 07:55 PM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #3023
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

She can reach the top 45
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #3024
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Bucharest QD

(4)Voracova v Grymalska
(wc)Naydenova v (wc)Ducu
Mrdeza v Kapshay
Koehler v (5)Kontaveit
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #3025
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

She avoided Bertens so this is a good draw
Koehler has been losing to everyone this year, Anett shouldn't lose to her either.
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #3026
country flag chingching

I am so surprised she is Seeded 5th I was sure she wouldn't even get seeded
She really should qualify IMO as all of those players are below her IMO
Hopefully Voracova isn't in the best form and Anett can have success in MD Grymalska has dipped a bit.

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #3027
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Won 63 61
If she manages to qualify, then the possible opponents in R1 are Lim, Kovinic, Soler-Espinosa and Begu.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #3028
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Won 63 61
If she manages to qualify, then the possible opponents in R1 are Lim, Kovinic, Soler-Espinosa and Begu.
Good placements She could destroy Lim, Begu I think she can beat, Kovinic would be very tough and Soler-Espinosa would be almost impossible Just the confidence of finally getting a WTA win and the points from a R16 finish would be so great for her Top 150 would follow After the 10 Points from this win Anett should move around the 160 area

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #3029
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
After the 10 Points from this win Anett should move around the 160 area
These 10 points are actually 2 points because at the moment her 16th best result is 8 points.
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #3030
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenc View Post
These 10 points are actually 2 points because at the moment her 16th best result is 8 points.
I always forget about that I am so used to AER
Although 8 Points is nothing significant, it is nice that Anett has showed some consistency Her best is still 50 Points from 25K Wins so it's extremely consistent Many girls in the Top 100 have 1s, 2s and 5s for their 16th result And yes I know all Grand Slams count

Actually Meelis, at what ranking stage do all your GSs count?