Anett Kontaveit - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 05:52 AM   #3001
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Erika Hendsel
Erika's not playing And how do you know her

I got the 3000th post

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #3002
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her name in the forum and its a good name
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #3003
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I saw her name in the forum and its a good name
She used to be a prospect And yes she has a very un-Estonian and cool name IMO

Interesting article from Eesti Tennise Liit about Anett's participation

http://www.tennis.ee/2014/06/anett-k...rivoistlustel/

They are scheduling it for her, so that it can finish by Thursday Will they play Indoors The forecast isn't tha best I hope to see her vs Paalma, hopefully she uses this opportunity to try some new things like Serving and Volleying Maybe a crowd will come

I am interested how many points she will lose against Roose

It saddens me that Birgit is injured, Valeria is away and that Erika is doing whatever she normally does as I am curious to see how some of them would have gone

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #3004
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

They have been able to play today, two matches on main arena have finished already. Now there should be one more mens' match and after that Anett should be on
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #3005
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
They have been able to play today, two matches on main arena have finished already. Now there should be one more mens' match and after that Anett should be on
Is it streamed?

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #3006
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Is it streamed?
I'm afraid not.. I was just checking the results here: http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/741/grid and http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/740/grid

Looks like they are updating it with results after a match has finished.
The schedule for today is http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/1267/info here at the bottom of the page ("Ajakava" link to .xls file).
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #3007
country flag chingching

Quote:
I'm afraid not.. I was just checking the results here: http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/741/grid and http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/740/grid

Looks like they are updating it with results after a match has finished.
The schedule for today is http://www.tennistour.eu/et/tournament/1267/info here at the bottom of the page ("Ajakava" link to .xls file).
The Finals should be I am interested to see where Eva is at

EDIT: Anett should be playing now Not long until a result

EDIT 2: Anett won 6-0 6-0 Took longer than I though Any golden sets? Grete

Last edited by chingching : Jun 30th, 2014 at 03:17 PM.
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:30 PM   #3008
country flag muusa

Anett has not entered Baku. Maybe she will play Astana 100k instead..
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:30 AM   #3009
country flag chingching

Quote:
Anett has not entered Baku. Maybe she will play Astana 100k instead..
Worked for Kichenok... Where did you find this out

I still have nightmares whenever I see Anett entering Central and Eastern Asian tournaments

Still, I don't see her doing well if she'd going to lose games to Ilves

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:09 AM   #3010
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Worked for Kichenok... Where did you find this out
In the Baku tournament thread the qualification entry list was revealed, Anett is not in it So maybe she'll play Astana and Wuhan 50k for example? She has to switch back to hard courts sooner or later anyway for USO preparation and there are not that many tournaments to choose from in August.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:30 AM   #3011
country flag chingching

Quote:
In the Baku tournament thread the qualification entry list was revealed, Anett is not in it So maybe she'll play Astana and Wuhan 50k for example? She has to switch back to hard courts sooner or later anyway for USO preparation and there are not that many tournaments to choose from in August.
Oh sorry, I misread your post. I thought you said she is playing in Astana

I hope she plays American 50Ks All the good Americans like Townsend, Gibbs, Duval etc. will have WTA WCs so Anett can steal some 50Ks that players like Hibi did last year She doesn't need that many points for Top 100 and if she gets 100 before America and then plays a good schedule there is no reason why she can't make it And winning a 50K brings 80, so if she's in good form almost 200 is possible

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM   #3012
country flag muusa

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:32 AM   #3013
country flag chingching

I love the outfit I saw more in the ETL Gallery but I couldn't be bothered to post them

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 05:51 AM   #3014
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Video of one point:

http://sport.err.ee/v/tennis/72e856a...c-000c06d87cce

http://sport.err.ee/v/tennis/608156b...4-45d03de4530f
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:08 AM   #3015
country flag chingching

ERR videos always stuff up for me Neither of her oppositions were that bad Roose would be OK if she had a forehand Pajumets is just a push which explains why she got so many games with Anett's errors. Maybe Eva will actually do decently Although Anett will be more used to Eva's style of tennis so should play better I hope it is streamed or that they will record it like last year