Anett Kontaveit - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:37 AM   #2986
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Also Meelis, are ITF Juniors/Pros/WTA all on the same "Pririty" system, or can you simultaneously have a P1 for ITF Pros and Juniors? Also, how do you enter WTA events?

Do you think that the Bastad QD will weaken much?
There are different systems.

A player must complete the annual player form prior to playing her first match in each tour year and send it to the WTA office. And then they must submit an entry form for each tournament they like to play. Nowadays it's mostly done online via the PlayerZone.

Probably not too much.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #2987
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm glad this homophobe is gone
He was posting in Svitolin forum for a while too
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #2988
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She's knocked 2 of them off their post and is approaching on the 3rd now muusa It is really sad for Irina though: she is actually getting worse )
You can replace Kromacheva and Putintseva with Bencic and Konjuh now and "playing qualies" with "won a match in MD"
However, it was only Anett's first MD so her time will surely come.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #2989
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
There are different systems.

A player must complete the annual player form prior to playing her first match in each tour year and send it to the WTA office. And then they must submit an entry form for each tournament they like to play. Nowadays it's mostly done online via the PlayerZone.

Probably not too much.
Ok so similar to IPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
He was posting in Svitolin forum for a while too
I know, although I think he's Dan Loves WTA now

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
You can replace Kromacheva and Putintseva with Bencic and Konjuh now and "playing qualies" with "won a match in MD"
However, it was only Anett's first MD so her time will surely come.
HAHA Although both of them got much luckier and easier draws + Anett basically did win a match (and would bo on Centre Court in an hour ) The best piece of news though is that IMO out of Bencic, Vekic, Konjuh, Siniakova, Duval, Townsend etc. I don't think that Anett can't beat any of them. That is not something that I have ever been able to say before but in my eyes she is very much among them now, at least since the Dellacqua game. That's what Casey said

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #2990
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame about that R1 loss.
But Anett has come quite a way lately and is most certainly able to compete with everyone out of her age group.
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 04:06 AM   #2991
country flag ultimate mug

ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Such a shame about that R1 loss.
But Anett has come quite a way lately and is most certainly able to compete with everyone out of her age group.
watched her matches in qualies to wimbledon and she is big talent with huge potential,outstanding in her age group which being exceptionally fruitful in real players .first look she seems classic ballbasher but when it doesnt work for easy win she can produce high quality stuff,great defensive scrapper if pushed out of comfort even if impressing being immobile at first she is great mover and hitting shots on full run and stretch controlling ball with great touch.on her terms she try to keep rally short but really was amazed she isnt easy to get wrong footed and getting to wide well angled low to ground balls and can back to position after good defensive shots.

her ,konjuh and bencic are to be exceptional generation which not happens often, with overall quality of their game even if representing different styles.they may get underestimated because all of sudden theres few of them appearing same time and it start to seems usual youngsters going through but is misleading that often number of junior prodigies can flop. these are for real imo and quickly will go up around top of professional tennis,they already on level of top 50 players at least, having no experience and still just developing respective games ,mentally seems strong and knowing their potential.

taking genie svitolina keys anna karolina etc as first wave of new bread of exceptional athletes (with new standards and trained in super professional environment, taking aspects of current top players into) followed by even stronger generation of belinda ana anett maybe taylor t wta heading into some big rise of standard and possibly big shift of powers which is making is so exciting atm comparing to atp stagnation. at least these upcoming girls will soon start to push generation of vika aga caro petra domi etc
ultimate mug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #2992
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Wow, what a praise from you towards Anett
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #2993
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of Middelburg she is playing Estonian Championships
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #2994
country flag muusa

Quote:
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #2995
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate mug View Post
watched her matches in qualies to wimbledon and she is big talent with huge potential,outstanding in her age group which being exceptionally fruitful in real players .first look she seems classic ballbasher but when it doesnt work for easy win she can produce high quality stuff,great defensive scrapper if pushed out of comfort even if impressing being immobile at first she is great mover and hitting shots on full run and stretch controlling ball with great touch.on her terms she try to keep rally short but really was amazed she isnt easy to get wrong footed and getting to wide well angled low to ground balls and can back to position after good defensive shots.

her ,konjuh and bencic are to be exceptional generation which not happens often, with overall quality of their game even if representing different styles.they may get underestimated because all of sudden theres few of them appearing same time and it start to seems usual youngsters going through but is misleading that often number of junior prodigies can flop. these are for real imo and quickly will go up around top of professional tennis,they already on level of top 50 players at least, having no experience and still just developing respective games ,mentally seems strong and knowing their potential.

taking genie svitolina keys anna karolina etc as first wave of new bread of exceptional athletes (with new standards and trained in super professional environment, taking aspects of current top players into) followed by even stronger generation of belinda ana anett maybe taylor t wta heading into some big rise of standard and possibly big shift of powers which is making is so exciting atm comparing to atp stagnation. at least these upcoming girls will soon start to push generation of vika aga caro petra domi etc
This is wonderful Lovely to see you posting here with such insightful comments...

Quote:
Wow, what a praise from you towards Anett
Exactly

Quote:
OMG WTF Why

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #2996
country flag muusa

Quote:

OMG WTF Why
Well I guess she could not have played Middelburg and Bucharest both, so now she can at least get some practice matches on clay at home. Is the final supposed to be played on Thursday?
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #2997
country flag chingching

Quote:
Well I guess she could not have played Middelburg and Bucharest both, so now she can at least get some practice matches on clay at home. Is the final supposed to be played on Thursday?
Maybe she will lose Are there bet365 odds for this

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #2998
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok so similar to IPIN

I know, although I think he's Dan Loves WTA now

They cant be the same. Dan Loves WTA is sort of funny and makes memes while the other was a miserable bastard
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #2999
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
They cant be the same. Dan Loves WTA is sort of funny and makes memes while the other was a miserable bastard
Perhaps. The usernames are ridiculously similar though

Who did you guys vote for in my GM poll

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 04:06 AM   #3000
country flag Melange

Erika Hendsel