Anett Kontaveit - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #2896
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Live stream: http://web.zone.ee/strompl_korv/iframe.php
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #2897
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenc View Post
Thank you so much I didn't know there was one for Court 1
Anyway, I saw Anett had 3 BPs from 15-40 and ADV on Hlavackova's serve before saving tonnes of GPs and then losing the game Do you know what happened? I hope she can stay focused

EDIT: Anett hits some nice winners and gets a lot of 1st Serves and it's 4-4 Starting with the Double worried me

EDIT 2: Hlavackova is so stupid Anyway, Anett had a BP but she got a bit unlucky as Hlavackova got a bit of a netcord and the ball skidded through, so Anett hit a very poor slice. It was a shame she didn't win given she fought from 40-0 down but hopefully she can still hold for 5-5

EDIT 3: Anett wins the 1st 7-6 (2) My heart was in my mouth but she played a really good TB, full of winners including 2 Return Winners in a row Hlavackova got a netcord at 6-1* Anett and I got so anxious but then Hlavackova made another error Finish now

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 13th, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #2898
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Anett wins the first set in the tie-break!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #2899
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

And she gets broken with good Hlavackova shots but Anett really should have won that game from 30-0... Took her foot off the pedal

EDIT: She's really lost the plot and is playing some pretty bad and stupid shots now 0-3* down BTW, Hlavackova is really not that powerful...

Last edited by chingching : Jun 13th, 2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #2900
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Please find your game again, this 2nd set is such a mess
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #2901
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Anett lost the second set 0:6. She played very poorly indeed... Hope she finds her game in the third set.

Lost the third set 4:6.

Last edited by SecondAce : Jun 13th, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #2902
country flag chingching

Bad loss IMO. I did only see from 3*-5 but the last game was cringe-worthy. She got a bit unlucky but that miss at 30-0 down made me fall of my seat Still, Hlavackova is good and will probably win now IMO Losing to too many eventual champions like Junior days Anyway, hopefully soon she can start to get past these QF hurdles because it's holding her ranking back with the new points distributions...

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #2903
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Too bad, useless QF points again..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #2904
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

This match was so winnable
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #2905
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Btw she has entered a bunch of clay events for the 2nd week of Wimbledon at the moment, Middelburg 25k as priority 1.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #2906
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:35 AM   #2907
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Btw she has entered a bunch of clay events for the 2nd week of Wimbledon at the moment, Middelburg 25k as priority 1.
Good idea She hasn't won a title yet this year and I think that she is now at the level where winning some 25Ks shouldn't be that hard

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #2908
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon Roehampton

(11)Saisai Zheng v Anett Kontaveit
Diana Marcinkevica v Sesil Karatantcheva
Cagla Buyukakcay v Ashleigh Barty
Lyudmyla Kichenok v (13)Magda Linette
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #2909
country flag SecondAce

Wow. So many notable players in her section of the draw. I think Anett can beat Saisai. Second round will be trickier, if she plays Sesil. One match at a time.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #2910
country flag Tennisfan06

I'd say she has bigger chance to qualify here than she had in RG, where she had Watson in her section. Hopefully MarcinGOATkevica doesn't happen again