Anett Kontaveit - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #271
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett
Expected though. If she plays the same in AO, then we can probably see an early exit there as well.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #272
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Although, she always seems to do better at her second event when on tour. Tallinn 1: qf, Tallinn 2: Winner. Finland 1: QF. Finland 2: Winner. Eddie Herr: QF. Orange Bowl: Winner. Lets hope that she at least makes the quarters or semis. She might be jetlagged?
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #273
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Career high No. 5 for Anett. Sadly will have to wait for Aussie open to get to No. 4
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM   #274
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(3)Anett Kontaveit (EST) v Maho Kowase (JPN)
Beatriz Haddad Maia (BRA) v So-Ra Lee (KOR)
Abbie Myers (AUS) v (Q)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU)
(14)Taylor Townsend (USA) v Ratnika Batra (IND)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:30 AM   #275
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Possible third round against Townsend again, if she goes through first two matches. Though she usually tends to get a revenge in the second match
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:48 AM   #276
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Of course... of all possible opponents she gets Townsend again
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #277
country flag chingching

If she gets through townsend though, she has quite an easy trip to the semis. Sharipova is dangerous on the pro tour (made a few 25k finals and wta 2nd round) but kulichkova is crap. Anett should get through to the semis though. Then hopefully khromacheva can be defeated. I hate how easy the other half of the draw is. Anyone could make the final. Hardebeck, Townsend, Zheng, Kontaveit, Shmiedlanova and Khromacheva are all on one half. Anett could have breezed through to the final.
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM   #278
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Bia Maia already won professional tournaments, with just 15 years and 6'1 tall. She will eat her alive if she advance to the second round.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #279
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelkafka View Post
Bia Maia already won professional tournaments, with just 15 years and 6'1 tall. She will eat her alive if she advance to the second round.
Umm, yea, it's not like Anett won any professional tournaments last year being 15
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:25 PM   #280
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

I think that both girls are really good player Bia played more ITF tournaments so her junior ranking is not as good. I like their, but I'd prefer to see Anett in 2nd round
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 11:27 PM   #281
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelkafka View Post
I am sorry to point this out to you, but anett won 3 10 K Finals and is ranked higher than this Bea person. I am sorry but even with anett in bad form, she will still beat Bea. Bea has won 1 professional title and played no 25ks. Also she played in some of the easier tournaments, not glasgow 25k and helsinki 25k like anett. And Anett won the orange bowl! This girl will make her WTA debut at the OLYMPICS!!!!!!!! Also, how can you lose early at the south american junior tournaments at the beginning of the year!!!!!If you are ranked top 150, you are seeded. Rather than in Loy Yang Traralgon, which is G1, not Ga, you have to be ranked in the top 30!!!!!
Anett will smash this Bea person.
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 11:29 PM   #282
country flag chingching

Anett vs Miho Kowase: Last match on court 18
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:31 AM   #283
country flag chingching

Anett will be on really soon. I will be giving live updates.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 06:12 AM   #284
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Second seed in doubles with Indy de Vroome. Lets see how it works out. Doubles results last year were quite bad. Except that European title of course
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #285
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Second seed in doubles with Indy de Vroome. Lets see how it works out. Doubles results last year were quite bad. Except that European title of course
That's a nice pairing indeed, interesting to see how they'll do.

Looking good for Anett atm in the singles game. Hopefully she has got her serve working now (compared to the last tournament)