Anett Kontaveit - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 03:39 AM   #2656
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

$50,000 Charlottesville, VA (USA)

(3)Melanie Oudin (USA) v Anett Kontaveit (EST)
Allie Kiick (USA) v Nicole Gibbs (USA)
Elitsa Kostova (BUL) v Maria Sanchez (USA)
(8)Grace Min (USA) v Nastja Kolar (SLO)
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 04:36 AM   #2657
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quite a terrible draw again - Oudin, then a Dothan semifinalist and a winner. Still, if she wants to get somewhere she should be able to win that kind of opponents.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 05:39 AM   #2658
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Quite a terrible draw again - Oudin, then a Dothan semifinalist and a winner. Still, if she wants to get somewhere she should be able to win that kind of opponents.
Exactly my thinking. At least she will probably get streamed for all her matches If she loses it won't be that bad and if she wins it will be great

Doubles again with Kremen and I actually think they can win another title She reached a Career High Ranking in Singles and Doubles yesterday BTW

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 06:32 AM   #2659
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

No matches for Anett today. Good that she gets a day off after Sunday's final and travel ling from Dothan.
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 07:58 AM   #2660
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
No matches for Anett today. Good that she gets a day off after Sunday's final and travel ling from Dothan.
She said she thought she would play on Wednesday Hopefully she doesn't get too tired if she has another deep run BTW, her Doubles Ranking is actually quite high now and if she keeps up this form soon she may be able to start to play some WTA

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:01 AM   #2661
country flag muusa

Anett finally plays on stadium court, 2nd match today.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:56 AM   #2662
country flag chingching

YAY a stream for Singles It's just a shame it's on at like 4 AM And on stream for Doubles as well Anyway, I think if Estonia pushed hard enough they could recruit Becca

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:43 PM   #2663
country flag chingching

Anett wins 6-3 7-6(4)
She hit some amazing shots and when she actually focuses which sometimes she doesn't she hits some insane shots Well deserved win and aside from the slip in the 2nd was in control for most of the match Hopefully she can continue this through in Doubles and Singles. It was nice to see Ilona and Yulia watching

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 06:19 PM   #2664
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Oh, and BTW, Anett will get a new Career High in Singles most likely
Needs to win at least one more match.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 06:55 PM   #2665
country flag muusa

Great that she managed to close it out, because at times it looked like she might fall apart.
Yes, this result replaces the 6 pts from Preston so not much gain here.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:11 AM   #2666
country flag chingching

Oh I forgot Anett now has 16 tournaments with ranking points 1st Time ever? Won in Doubles 1 and 3 and match is on stream Her and Ilona are very good especially Ilona

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #2667
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett.
Honestly I'm surprised she beat Oudin. Good luck vs Gibbs (don't lose now!).
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #2668
country flag chingching

If Anett just played like that all the time she would be in Top 100 by now

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #2669
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

If everyone would be in good form all the time there would be 200 people in top 100
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #2670
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
If everyone would be in good form all the time there would be 200 people in top 100
I have taken that into consideration