Anett Kontaveit - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #241
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Very interesting, thanks for sharing I think it's great you get involved both in Dutch and Estonian Living in Australia you wouldn't even need all that
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #242
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I know. But Australia is multi-cultural. Even though there is no competitor to English, it is nice to be able to speak to a tourist (we have a lot of those) in their language. There are quite a few Dutch people in Australia but I only know of one Estonian and he came here when he was 2 so even though he speaks Estonian he is not really Estonian.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #243
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

These are videos of Anett at Orange Bowl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rdsIv20LI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Jif..._order&list=UL
The second video is of Putintseva but you get to see the outcome of Anett's shots. She obviously plays more defensively in Juniors than in the videos of her I saw in fed cup

Have there been any news reports for Anett's schedule for 2012?
I know she's playing Aus Opem whichh will be preceded with Loy Yang Traralgon most likely but possibly Czech G1

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:50 AM   #244
country flag chingching

Everyone visit my poll on who will win Australian Open Juniors and vote for Anett!
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449843

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:16 PM   #245
country flag chingching

Anett is 4 seed for Loy Yang Traralon. If she gets a good draw she may make the final or even win. I think she has a genuine shot at the Australian Open crown. I think by the end of 2012 she should be between 200 and 300, be top 5 juniors and then I think she should focus on the professional events. She could potentially be top 100 before her 18th birthday!
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM   #246
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kromacheva has pulled out of Traralgon. Anett will probably still remain seed 4 as Putintseva gets a higher seed because of her WTA ranking? We also don't know if Mestach is really playing...
Anett has 250 points to defend in March from the Asian tour. Most likely she is not playing it this year so she needs some good results from Australia to remain in top 10.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:54 PM   #247
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett received 2 awards, in U16 and U18. She said she'll try to focus more on the pro circuit, and do her best at junior grand slams.
http://www.tennis.ee/2011/12/anett-k...aga-hea-aasta/
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 12:22 AM   #248
country flag chingching

Anett could be 2nd seed as An Sophie is going to lose tonnes of ranking points because of the south american circuit. An sophie will have 617.5 ranking points going into loy yang but anett will have 772.5. Even if Anett loses first round in singles and doubles at both loy yang and australian open, she will probably be ranked number 5 behind khromacheva, barty, bouchard and min. There is a decent chance that she will be top 3 if she performs well at the two tournaments
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 05:21 AM   #249
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:50 AM   #250
country flag chingching

Nice pic. How did you get it?
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 06:45 AM   #251
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Nice pic. How did you get it?
There was little interview with Anett:
http://www.ohtuleht.ee/457810
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:40 AM   #252
country flag chingching

Anett could definitely win . She has beaten Eugenie and An Sophie is overrated. There is nothing really standing in her way.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #253
country flag chingching

Is Anett just going to play the GAs and focus on professional events?
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #254
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Is Anett just going to play the GAs and focus on professional events?
She said that she will focus on pro events and will only play junior slams and couple other big junior tournaments.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #255
country flag chingching

Will she just play 25 ks and 50-100 ks or will she play 10s as well?