Anett Kontaveit - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #2431
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett could've stayed in Melbourne for like 1 more week, try to get a WC into mixed with her bf and then play a Platinum AMT in Tasmania before playing the 2 50ks

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #2432
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Launceston was impossible because of Fed Cup.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #2433
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Anett could've stayed in Melbourne for like 1 more week, try to get a WC into mixed with her bf and then play a Platinum AMT in Tasmania before playing the 2 50ks
Yeah they could have won a round I saw him playing Doubs and he has potential

I don't think Anett would ever play an AMT And she couldn't play the 50s as already stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I was just looking at the AO juniors draw.. a bit sad comparsion to last year's.

So you're in the draw. And I thought you were a guy
Do you have your own cheering thread in the Aussie section?
How do you know I am not a guy

I don't think I have a thread I have never checked though

The Juniors are so weak this year though especially the girls... There were a few in MD in particular the Chinese ones who I am sure I would beat easily Could have so many points

BTW Anett's tweet about Whitt is so cute Now she isn't the breadwinner

EDIT: According to Anett's Facebook she is "Studying at University of Tartu". Doesn't she still have over a year of School...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jan 19th, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #2434
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett's Draw is out in Andrezieux-Boutheon and it is not bad but far from easy...

And she is playing Doubles with Ysaline again

1/wc)Maryna Zanevska (UKR) v (Q)Nikola Frankova (CZE)
Cindy Burger (NED) v (wc)Carla Touly (FRA)
Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) v (wc)Lou Adler (FRA)
(7)Anastasiya Vasylyeva (UKR) v (Q)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO)

(4)Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR) v Beatriz Garcia-Vidagany (ESP)
Diana Marcinkevica (LAT) v (wc)Constance Sibille (FRA)
(Q)Ekaterina Alexandrova (RUS) v (Q)Gaelle Desperrier (FRA)
(6)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) v Doroteja Eric (SRB)

(5)Ksenia Pervak (RUS) v Kristina Barrois (GER)
Anett Kontaveit (EST) v (Q)Michaela Boev (BEL)
Jasmina Tinjic (BIH) v (Q)Xenia Knoll (SUI)
(3)Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) v (Q)Marianna Zakarlyuk (UKR)

(8)Ilona Kremen (BLR) v (LL)Kanae Hisami (JPN)
Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v Nina Zander (GER)
Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) v (Q)Rebecca Sramkova (SVK)
(2)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) v Marina Melnikova (RUS)

In Doubles they have a very tough opener against returning Klaudia Jans-Ignacik and Marina Zanevska

Still, with drawing the Qualifier hopefully she will at least get 1 win

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #2435
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Won 61 60, well done. But the next round will be tough
Btw, how is the points distribution now in 25k?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #2436
country flag chingching

Only 5 Points Thank god she isn't defending anything Still appropriate compared to WTA Qualies, much better than it used to be

This was a good scoreline and she won some tough games Could have been 0 and 0 actually It really seems she has improved which is good given her sickness What exactly did she have...

IMO, she can beat Pervak but it will be tough Not as tough as Doubles though

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #2437
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Was she sick just recently?
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #2438
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Was she sick just recently?
No remember in off-season? What did she have?

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #2439
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
No remember in off-season? What did she have?
A common cold or flue I think
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:57 AM   #2440
country flag muusa

She should play WTA Florianopolis at the end of Feb and then vulture some points in Brasilian/Mexican 25k-s to ensure RG and Wimbly qualies
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:20 AM   #2441
country flag chingching

Quote:
She should play WTA Florianopolis at the end of Feb and then vulture some points in Brasilian/Mexican 25k-s to ensure RG and Wimbly qualies
Yes become the new Vekic

But Rio is weaker so she should play there She could almost win it

BTW everyone knows about Anett's twitter controversy right

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:21 AM   #2442
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
BTW everyone knows about Anett's twitter controversy right
Looks like she was pretty pissed, but I guess unfortunately you just have to get used to these kind of nasty things and not let your opponent get to your head
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 02:15 PM   #2443
country flag muusa

Btw is Anett also a fan of Wawrinka?
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 11:25 PM   #2444
country flag chingching

Quote:
Looks like she was pretty pissed, but I guess unfortunately you just have to get used to these kind of nasty things and not let your opponent get to your head
Yeah she was definitely pissed. What exactly are the rules when it comes to this I mean she said she should have been defaulted, is that the rule or an exaggeration?

Quote:
Btw is Anett also a fan of Wawrinka?
Even I became a fan of Wawrinka yesterday I have never really supported him but I went insane when he won

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:17 AM   #2445
country flag muusa

Defeated Barrois 62 64
So next up is either Foretz Gacon or Knoll - in theory both should be beatable

Last edited by muusa : Jan 23rd, 2014 at 11:45 AM.