Anett Kontaveit - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #2326
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

61 62
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #2327
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great win! Jimmy's score was not so far off after all

The first serve stats were insane, the opponent must have had real difficulties dealing with Anett's game. Don't know where it is coming from suddenly, as her last tournaments in Bendigo were failures and also she was ill a couple of weeks ago and could not train properly.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #2328
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Not 1 BP Faced the whole match against someone who is comfortably ahead of her in the rankings. And Rogers has a very good serve I have seen and Anett by the end was breaking her at ease and not having problems with her 1st Serve. Until the last 2 service games Anett broke Shelby in 4/5 service games how ridiculous Anyway, just keep it up, that's all IMO
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #2329
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Too bad she only gets 4 additional points for today's win
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2330
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Too bad she only gets 4 additional points for today's win
IK the points system for WTA Qualies and even WTA compared to ITF is ridiculous Still, she gets some more money and if she can win again and make MD then she will have a shot at points
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #2331
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic win today.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #2332
country flag chingching

Unfortunately Anett is not playing Doubles. Still, if she continues in the Singles Draw like she is that's probably a good thing

Anyway, providing she can get past Falconi who isn't in the best form dropping games to Naydenova and a set to Xu, Anett will be placed in one of 4 Qualifying positions: against Wickmayer, Cirstea or another Qualifier. I feel that if she plays like she did against Rogers she has a chance against all of those players especially if the likes of Cirstea or Wickmayer throw in a bad day. The other Qualifiers look to be Vandeweghe, Hogenkamp and Rezai IMO and on a good day, again she can beat all of them Anyway, good luck to her for her FQR and let's hope she can Qualify for her 2nd WTA MD and really her 1st opportunity at a WTA Tournament

BTW, it turns out her match was played Indoors today which could explain the victory She has always been decent Indoors but prefers this surface I think so the combination of the 2 is very good for her IMO Hopefully they will have to play Indoors again tomorrow 3 Americans in a row Oh and Rezai lost to Ishizu so she will play Grace Min for a MD spot

Finally, I know her mum used to coach there and it is listed as her club but does Anett train at Evald Kree or Tere?

Last edited by chingching : Dec 29th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #2333
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start against Falconi, Anett is leading 3*-0
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2334
country flag muusa

Sloppier service game now, gives a breakpoint, but still manages to get to 4-0.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2335
country flag Tennisfan06

Saved a bp and made it 4-0*
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #2336
country flag muusa

Rain delay now, hope she doesn't lose the momentum
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #2337
country flag Tennisfan06

Please don't be a long delay
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #2338
country flag Tennisfan06

Play resumed. Falconi held and broke
It is 4-2* now.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #2339
country flag Tennisfan06

Anett broke and is serving for the set
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #2340
country flag muusa

Manages to break again, but had a bit of work to do for that.