Anett Kontaveit - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #2116
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett is leading 64 *40
There was a longer break, don't know why.
Now 64 50*

Last edited by muusa : Sep 13th, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2117
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
awesome, thnx!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2118
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

I know, ITF livescore sucks, because it is not possible to watch it in mobile devices
I wish they could improve this.

Anett wins 64 61
Had some trouble on her last serves, but nevertheless - good girl!
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2119
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done, good easy win for a change
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #2120
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

A good solid win
I was worried she might lose
Now that she's finally playing a more difficult player, it would be great if she could bring her best and maybe cause an upset? Remember this girl only just beat Pigossi I am quite surprised she has done this well given the draw here compared to Moscow

Anyway, keep it up!! I think Perth and 2 Bendigos isn't a bad idea as she can pick up almost 100 Points if she plays well And would easily make AO Qualies with some decent results And she is normally decent in Australia and can see Andrew and she always plays well when she sees him

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #2121
country flag muusa

Today both matches are on court 3 so we should be able to see her playing. Tinjic is winnable surely, but Anett is so up and down all the time, quite impossible to predict anything. 24 points is nice, but she is defending 14 from Yoshkar-Ola soon, so getting some more would be of help.

Btw, I checked the last year's seedings cut-offs for Australian 25k-s in Sept-Oct, it was like 300+ everywhere. Is there any reason it should be different this year..
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #2122
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Today both matches are on court 3 so we should be able to see her playing. Tinjic is winnable surely, but Anett is so up and down all the time, quite impossible to predict anything. 24 points is nice, but she is defending 14 from Yoshkar-Ola soon, so getting some more would be of help.

Btw, I checked the last year's seedings cut-offs for Australian 25k-s in Sept-Oct, it was like 300+ everywhere. Is there any reason it should be different this year..
A few reasons. First of all, Australia has a history of putting 25s in the most obscure and isolated locations such as Port Pirie where travel costs are more expensive then just getting to Australia so they are less popular. This tournament is in Perth, a big city with a large airport and is therefore quite accessible from Europe. To add to this, there are 2 50Ks this year in a row in the same place meaning that this is a good lead up. They are the reasons why I think they will be stronger. And the Priorities indicate that.

I agree that Tinjic is winnable but she is in decent form and just 3 days ago Anett barely got passed a much lower ranked Italian... Still, it is very possible for Anett to reach that final

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #2123
country flag chingching

After Anett won the 1st 6 points of the match going up 1-0 0-30 she lost 5 to go down 1-1 0-15 but is now at 15-15
Please win

EDIT 1: And Anett hits 4 errors and is down 2*-1

EDIT 2: Anett has had leads and has been down but just after breaking back for 5-5 she gets broken, saving 2 BPs but just missing on the 3rd

EDIT 3: Anett loses the Set 7-6(2) She used to be so good at Tiebreaks She really gave this away though

EDIT 4: Anett won the 2nd 6-1 and had 3-1 in the 3rd... She saved 3 BPs from 0-40 but then lost the game at Deuce Lost 1st 2 points here to go down 30-0 but now 30-15

EDIT 5: Excellent point and defensive control brings up 30-40 Just missed a return wide though

EDIT 6: OMG after getting another BP Tinjic hit another dropshot which Anett got to before it bounced and she just smashed it wide. And now game point And now 3-3

Last edited by chingching : Sep 14th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #2124
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd set 61 Had 5*-0 but got broken to love.
I am also watching Zopp playing, funny how they both lost the 1st set 76(2) and won the 2nd set. Now both win 3rd sets also
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2125
country flag Tennisfan06

Anett got the break 3*-1

Now she came back from 0-40 but still got broken back

Last edited by Tennisfan06 : Sep 14th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #2126
country flag chingching

Yes Anett has 5-3 Serves Tinjic right for hitting a dropshot on every point

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2127
country flag chingching

Yes Anett only 2 more Points

Edit 1: Anett That was your point Now BP

Edit 2: 5-4 Please break

Edit 3: Yes Anett Agression gets you 0-15 Missed return goes to 15-15 though

Edit 4: Anett hits the return so hard it is virtually down the middle and still a winner 15-30 Take this

Edit 5: Backhand in net is 30-30 Finish this

Edit 6: Another missed backhand and 40-30

Edit 7: Game, 5-5 I really do sense a choke here...

Last edited by chingching : Sep 14th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2128
country flag chingching

Double fault to start
Great winner for 15-15 though
And 30-15
Wild error and 30-30. Please don't lose this like the last 2
Something happened, not sure what but 40-30
And 6-5 Anett controls the ball surprisingly well when pushed

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #2129
country flag chingching

Another Dropshot=Another winner And a good rally brings 0-30
FFS how did she miss that, could have pushed it
And then a return error
So now its 40-30 instead of 0-40 or probably match
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Deuce
Amazing full stretch backhand pass from Anett MP
And she sprays the return wide Please get another
Good depth goes to error which equals MP #2
Another missed return!!
And that is how you treat a serve from someone ranked in the 200s Genuinely a Top 20 return
And another missed return
Tinjic just misses wide so another Please take this one

She misses wide again and Anett wins!! Such wonderful news Choke was annoying but expected So happy it didn't affect the end result

Last edited by chingching : Sep 14th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #2130
country flag Tennisfan06

Pheew, the end of the match was so nerve-wrecking. So so happy that she managed to get a win and reached the final.
Now surprise us and win it