Anett Kontaveit - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2041
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Until when she can withdraw?i see for now Sofia is her second priority, when u understand in which u will play? I don't understand this very well
If she play in the Bulgarian ones be sure i will take some pics and write my impressions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #2042
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchohr View Post
Until when she can withdraw?i see for now Sofia is her second priority, when u understand in which u will play? I don't understand this very well
If she play in the Bulgarian ones be sure i will take some pics and write my impressions
The withdrawal deadline is on the Tuesday thirteen days prior to the Monday of the tournament week.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2043
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

so after that date(13 days before the tournament start) the waitting list consist the actual play who will take part in the tournament+ Wc's?
Ty vm!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2044
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so after that date(13 days before the tournament start) the waitting list consist the actual play who will take part in the tournament+ Wc's?
Ty vm!
Basically yes. The withdrawal deadline was at 14:00 GMT. But there are still automatic removals to be made for these players who are still in multiple entry lists. Only their highest priority will then remain. I guess by tomorrow morning the Sofia (and others) list should be more or less like it actually will be for the tournament. There are usually some late withdrawals also during these 13 days and so someone who is currently 1st or 2nd in the qualies may get into the MD for example.

Anett is on the withdrawal list for Sofia, so she is not playing there. I guess she decided that Podgorica would be a better option as she will be seeded there. Too bad, otherwise you could have taken photos and report us how she did But maybe she'll go to Dobrich.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #2045
country flag ianchohr

Ty vm muusa i really appreciate your answer!yes i really really hope she will play Dobrich!)))
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2046
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Good that Anett is entering the weaker Clay events I am not sure if the deadline has been reached and the draw is just full of very very very low priorities or if it hasn't and she will be Top Seed Anyway, 80 Points from these tournaments would be great

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2047
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Podgorica is actually stronger than it seemed at first, Anett is now 8th seed and all those lower priorities indeed stayed ahead of her. But she should surely be able to win some matches.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #2048
country flag muusa

Looks like she isn't playing in Dobrich or anywhere else after all
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #2049
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Looks like she isn't playing in Dobrich or anywhere else after all
IK I was really hoping she would play a tournament that week, especially Dobrich or Batumi
Still, Moscow is only a few days away now
As for talking numbers, I think it would be a wonderful achievement if Anett ends the year in the Top 200 and it is achievable if she plays the right schedule, guven that it is only 100 Points away and she only has 2 25K QFs to defend

BTW, I know that 10 and 25K points come on a week later (stupidly) but do they also come off later?

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #2050
country flag ianchohr

230-240 should be enough to play AO Q-
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #2051
country flag chingching

Quote:
Oh yes But it would be nice if she was a bit higher to play some lead ups
So why have you become a fan of Anett It's great to see BTW

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2052
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold

saw her practice y'day. she appeared somewhat edgy and at some point lost self-control a bit. not sure why.
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #2053
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
BTW, I know that 10 and 25K points come on a week later (stupidly) but do they also come off later?
yes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #2054
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah. a bunch of girls she played in juniors made it to the MD -- bouchard, duval, schmiedlova, vekic. it's time, anett!
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2055
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
saw her practice y'day. she appeared somewhat edgy and at some point lost self-control a bit. not sure why.
Self-Control... In training

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
yeah. a bunch of girls she played in juniors made it to the MD -- bouchard, duval, schmiedlova, vekic. it's time, anett!
This
I watched Duval vs. Stosur and Vicky played amazingly but I am not surprised Anett beat her and I think Anett can hit the ball that hard