Anett Kontaveit - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1771
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Go Anett!

Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #1772
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

61 62 in doubles
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1773
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She wanted to feel again how it is to win? And get match practice.
I don't mean 10K, I just meant this tournament. I mean she could have played in Antalya or Sharm el Sheikh or even Clay...

That lost against Smith was just so random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Laura is a younger sister of Edei
That girl is really good Didn't know who she was
Does your knowledge ever end...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #1774
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Btw, Anett is on the entry lists for Nottingham 75k (1st priority) and Karshi 25k on the week of 3rd of June. Junior RG is on the same week where she is also listed.

Anett won 64 62 and is in the semis now.

Last edited by muusa : May 17th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1775
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Btw, Anett is on the entry lists for Nottingham 75k (1st priority) and Karshi 25k on the week of 3rd of June. Junior RG is on the same week where she is also listed.

Anett won 64 62 and is in the semis now.
Karshi 25K could be smart: I could see her winning that tournament
On the other hand, watching her play against tough players in Nottingham or winning RG would also be great

Decent win: Should win Doubles and Singles Tourneys

Old May 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #1776
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Another easy win. I will be very pissed if she finds a way to lose in this tournament

Much tougher in doubles, 75 76(12).
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #1777
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett's thread has reached 100 000 views

Won the semi 63 61.
The first set was very close actually - points 39 vs 34.
They both had quite some break points in the match, Anett could take 4 out of 5 whereas the opponent couldn't take any of the 8 and also made 7 DFs.

Last edited by muusa : May 18th, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1778
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Anett's thread has reached 100 000 views

Won the semi 63 61.
The first set was very close actually - points 39 vs 34.
They both had quite some break points in the match, Anett could take 4 out of 5 whereas the opponent couldn't take any of the 8 and also made 7 DFs.
YAY and almost 2000 comments
I wish some of the people who view TennisForum threads but don't sign up and get involved would
I can't believe she was the mentally stronger
Anyway, now she will probably win the tournament in Singles: Doubles I am not so sure...
I hope for the best in the Final today though
All the best!!!

I think that her having such good Doubles success recently may eventually begin to help her Singles

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1779
country flag Tennisfan06

Against Lucy Brown in the final. She should really win this in 2 and win her 6th 10K title.

No doubles title this time. They lost 46 62 6-10. Kaia is not in the EL for RG doubles, she will lose her points from last year. This means Anett will be Estonia's #1 doubles player in the ranks soon
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1780
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Against Lucy Brown in the final. She should really win this in 2 and win her 6th 10K title.

No doubles title this time. They lost 46 62 6-10. Kaia is not in the EL for RG doubles, she will lose her points from last year. This means Anett will be Estonia's #1 doubles player in the ranks soon

Quite disappointed they lost Doubles as she won with perhaps a worse player in Jess Ren against harder opponents, but it is great she is #1

Do you need to enter for Doubles... I thought it was just Sign-In

If she plays Junior RG, I hope she plays with Aljona

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1781
country flag chingching

Anett won 6-4 6-7(6) 6-3
Fought back from 1-4* in 1st, saved SP and broke Brown Twice when serving for it, had 6-3* in TB, lost it, saved BP at 0-1* in 3rd and won
The choking is becoming a real issue though
Still, 12 Points and some pocket money
I hope Lamp has been helping her

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1782
country flag Tennisfan06

6th 10K title She really needs to make another step and win a 25K tournament ASAP.

This match was probably mess and cost me my nerves, but important is that she won.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1783
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations

Unfortunately only winning at 10k level will not get her to the GS qualifying draw
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #1784
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
congratulations

Unfortunately only winning at 10k level will not get her to the GS qualifying draw
It is very unlikely she'll make it
The cut off is I think 2 weeks after Wimbledon and she needs to be Top 230
She'd need to win 3 25Ks

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1785
country flag muusa

Didn't expect it to be so tough. All this choking
Yet another title is good, but she should really move on from 10k-s.